Author Topic: Can I get a body like this?  (Read 7599 times)

Offline throwback111

• Posting Member
if you worked your ass off and spent about 8 hours in the gym a week, cardio 3-4 hours a week and ate right I think you could look like that in a couple years. I dont think you need surgery really, just drop alot of body fat and build some muscle.

check out this site http://www.johnstonefitness.com/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 06:10:48 AM by throwback111 »

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
You just need to lose some pounds. I'm 5'11, and I used to be about 185-190ish, then I started eating right and hit a low of 160 (with minimal muscle). Now I work out religiously and weigh a healthy 172. I don't look like those guys, but when I wear an undershirt it's definitly obvious that I work out.

Good luck to you. And be happy with what god gave you. Always remember, the grass is greener on the other side.

Offline sdsurfer

• Bronze Member
You just need to lose some pounds. I'm 5'11, and I used to be about 185-190ish, then I started eating right and hit a low of 160 (with minimal muscle). Now I work out religiously and weigh a healthy 172. I don't look like those guys, but when I wear an undershirt it's definitly obvious that I work out.

Good luck to you. And be happy with what god gave you. Always remember, the grass is greener on the other side.

That's comforting to hear.  Was your chest similar to mine?  When I was younger I didn't really have a weight problem (you could see my abs) but the chest fat was always there.  I probably just need a better workout routine.  That's something I'm working on right now....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024