Author Topic: stitches? not really  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
aight so im 4 weeks post up and i got my stitches off the second week and it was all good... i have this like string stuff like 4 of em coming out of each nipple they kind of look like black whisckers.... its acctually 2 in each but they hook down and go into the skin forming like a U so i consider each of those 1.... so i thought i would jsut be able to pull them out or they would fall out on there own but nothing yet and when i tried to pull them out the side i was pulling got longer and the other side shotrened and i couldnt get it past a certain part and i though my skin was going to rip so i stopped.... i know there not stitches cuz those looked differnt then these but i know this is still now supposed to stay in my body.... so yea??? my surgeon is over seas and he deffinetly saw these but did not take them out with the stiches he just left them in

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Those are probably just sutures and they should make their way out eventually, unless they're absorbable.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
do go ripping stuff out prematurely.  they will eventually break up and come out on their own.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Spleen

Dude, talk to yer Doc about this.  If he's not there talk to a nurse or another Doc on staff.  Don't mess with it if you have no idea what it is.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
these days aren't they just supposed to dissolve with time?
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
i dk if it dissolves....

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
Some are absorbed by the body and some aren't.  The ones that aren't will fall out eventually on their own.  Just leave them alone.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
aight cool....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024