Author Topic: Is this my Reason why?  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Santa

ok im 15 and have had gyno/ Puffy nips for 2-3 years. Im not at all overweight and physically active. I dont masturbate like all of my friends do and they think im crazy for not doing it. its not that im gay i just dont want to. I honestly think that that is why i have it i need to go swimming this summer without embarrassment. Help me out.

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
No masturbation  ???

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
ok im 15 and have had gyno/ Puffy nips for 2-3 years. Im not at all overweight and physically active. I dont masturbate like all of my friends do and they think im crazy for not doing it. its not that im gay i just dont want to. I honestly think that that is why i have it i need to go swimming this summer without embarrassment. Help me out.

Is the no masturbation thing b/c you have a problem getting erections? I'm not exactly sure what the link is but my GP asked if I had problems getting erections when I went for my gyne (I don't). I'm guessing it may have something to do with a hormonal imbalance if you do.

On a side note: Not a 100% sure on this but it's probably reasonable to expect that gay guys masturbate too.

DrBermant

There are many possible Causes for Gynecomastia. Masturbation is not one of them.  Unfortunately, Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia that has not resolved by 2 years typically does not go away by itself.  

How Old Before Gynecomastia Surgery is a common question and something you will need to explore with your parents and a knowledgeable doctor comfortable with young patients for surgery.

There are No Surgery Body Shaping Garments that can help on land.  For water, there is neoprene and compression swim wear that can contour the chest.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 09:00:20 AM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024