Author Topic: Sick of it..Getting surgery  (Read 1427 times)

Offline john1122

so I had a small amount of gynecomastia in my left breast from puberty just enough to make my nipple puffy but nothing that bothered me much. Like an idiot I took pro hormones to help me out in the gym a little over a year ago. I took an anti estrogen when i was done and it seemed to be fine.  Then six months later I noticed my right breast got a small painful lump in it and my left one grew to double the size and very painful as well. After a few months the one in the right breast went away and there is no pain but the left one stayed and is still painful to the touch or when I lift chest. It is also pointy and really bothers me when I wear a t shirt, its like a ski slope when its warm. Im in the military so I went to the doctor who confirmed it was gynecomastia. He ran a ton of blood test to test my estrogen, testosterone, prolactin, and tons of other things. All of the blood work came back normal. The doctor basically told me there is nothing he can do and prescribed me Mobic for the pain which does nothing. I get out of the military in august and have 11 days in between then and starting college. This is my only slot in the next year when I will be able to get the surgery I talked to a plastic surgeon to get the surgery 2 days after I get out. My question is do you think a week will be long enough for me to be ok to drive to school and go to my classes?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
You should be fine. I was driving after four days.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024