Author Topic: gyne pain....  (Read 3293 times)

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
When my Gyne (puffy nips) stop hurting, does that mean the gland is done growing? does it mean it will start to go away?

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Who knows.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I never experianced pain.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I never experianced pain.

Neither did I.

I ended up with a 'D' cup moob but never once experience any pain or discomfort from Gynecomastia.....

Sorry to hijack your thread....   :-[

John.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 05:08:55 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If the breasts are painful, it is time to see a Doctor without further delay.  It could be unimportant, or it could be very important.

Sensitive breasts, even in an erotic way, are not uncommon.  But, you didn't say sensitive; you said painful...... Check it out!
Grandpa Dan

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
heed paa paw's advice. Actually, pain was the first symptom of my gyne. Then, gland grew. With no fat. I've been prescribed an estrogene blocker (arimidex). The pain has vanished and the puffiness slightly decreased. In my case, the elimination of pain was the first necessary step on the road to some little improvement. I may be wrong but I believe that those who report painless gynos must have developped it over a long period of time, or during puberty, or be mostly fatty cases. Quick shoot out and "gland exclusive" cases, I believe, are painful most of the time. You might rank in this list, like me.

Offline l0410z

• Posting Member
My has been painful.  The reason given to me was the rapid growth of the gland.  The pain first started in July....I went to the doctor and he thought it was a pulled muscle (only on right side).  When I went back in October, the right breast was swollen (his words).  Since then the pain is still there and my left and right breasts are sensiitve.  The left side is still normal.  

As long as this is not life threatening, I can live with the pain.  I am trying to deal with this with humor.   My wife thinks this is payback from being a breast man.  This all being said, I  have only discussed this with my very close friends....so it must bother me more then I am leading on....

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Hmm...You say July...nearly 6 months ago. Take action now if you want to have a chance of getting rid of it with meds. Your case looks very much like mine and an estrogene blocker might ne the solution at least against the pain. you shou ld get some prescription for an estradiol bloodtest along with prolactin then get from a sympathetic doc the needed meds. or get rebound XT on your own as said in the thread "Meds to reduce gyno".  

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
Sorry I meant sensetive not painful. Like kind of sore if I touched them or something bumped into them. That has stopped for about a year now, so I was wondering if that is a sign that the puffy nips are going away.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
necessary but not sufficient condition, probably. I'm in the same position.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024