Author Topic: PUFFY NIPPLE REMOVAL PROCEDURE  (Read 15822 times)

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
what techniques did your PS use, and how did it turn out.

mine is mild, and apparently "is extra skin" and not gland.

my PS dug out a pocket under my nipple so it is supposed to lay flat. anyone get it done this way.
Like i said before, im 18 days post op and it dosnt look good. puffed out again.

Also, has anyone had surgery and have the outcome look great right after, but then it never ever went back to the way it looked on the operating table? im really worried this may of happened to me. i cant stop thinking about it!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 10:33:27 AM by tittyman111 »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hey bro.... did your Doc do just lipo or did he cut the nipple underneath and remove that way???

I have 1 lipo only done and they were puffy again in about 1 month.My Doc said loose skin, we just finished round 2 of lipo on Fri and they are better but still puffy. I am in same same boat as you are. I think I will have to get the gyno cut out..... Believe me, lots of dudes going through the same shit!!!!

Rob

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
this fuckin pisses me off. there is no gland on me apparently, its just skin/tissue causing me to puff...looked good after surgery now it sucks. i mean what the darn does a man have to do to get this shit taken care of. i know its only 18 days but come on now...1,200 down the drain to look the same exact way.

oh and it wasnt really lipo...he like burned some tissue up to create a pocket. didnt really "suck" fat out.

DrBermant

my PS dug out a pocket under my nipple so it is supposed to lay flat. anyone get it done this way.
Like i said before, im 18 days post op and it dosnt look good. puffed out again.

Also, has anyone had surgery and have the outcome look great right after, but then it never ever went back to the way it looked on the operating table? im really worried this may of happened to me. i cant stop thinking about it!

"Puffy Nipples" is a common public term for gynecomastia.  Options for treatment depend on the problem to be sculpted.

The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people.  Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.

Putting up pictures (using standard views before and after surgery) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened.   Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions.  "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples,"  and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola.   The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland.  Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male.  Here is another example of   puffed nipples.  Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.  

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Dr. Bermant,

I note with interest that the first of three subjects listed was somewhat overweight and the last was 100 lbs or more overweight.

In the latter instance, the rounded contour of the breast which remains might not be acceptable to some young men even though the contour is apropriate to his weight etc. This represents quite well your ability to adapt your procedure to fit the person.

I do have a question though. To what extent is the patient a better surgical candidate if their weight is in normal range?

Grandpa Dan

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy

Same situation, but I had lipo only a few months ago and excision of the glad 18 days ago...I looked PERFECT the first week...then they became puffy again  :-/
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant,

I note with interest that the first of three subjects listed was somewhat overweight and the last was 100 lbs or more overweight.

In the latter instance, the rounded contour of the breast which remains might not be acceptable to some young men even though the contour is apropriate to his weight etc. This represents quite well your ability to adapt your procedure to fit the person.

I do have a question though. To what extent is the patient a better surgical candidate if their weight is in normal range?

Weight loss to a comfortable weight before surgery is typically better than trying to lose weight after.  Losing weight is a coarse tool, you cannot pick where the fat comes from.  Plastic Surgery is best reserved as a refinement.

I work with many bodybuilders and competition athletes. here is one competition body builder example.

When dealing with extreme low body fat, off season fat can be important for body sculpting options.

Some prefer to have some fat.  Excessive fat on men such as a Sumo Wrestler does in itself result in breasts.  Plastic Surgery however, is not a good tool for losing weight.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline MSJ108

I had one doctor say I had ''extra skin" issue as well. Any before and after pictures?

DrBermant

I had one doctor say I had ''extra skin" issue as well. Any before and after pictures?

Posting Standard Photographs for Drooping and Sagging of the Male Chest can better help others understand your concerns.

Excess Skin Gynecomastia contributions can be significant.  Removing the excess skin scars are a compromise that led me to evolve my Short Scar Internal Male Chest Lift that primarily lifts drooping tissues.  For others, there is just too much excess skin to leave behind making a Skin Reduction Chest Lift a better compromise.  You can see many examples of this problem and results on my website.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture

Offline YNWA!

yea i am the same i have puffy nipples and had surgery 6 months ago and they are still puffy but the day after surgery they were flat and looked normal, it really gets to me now as i have had surgery and still nothin and i've been told its not a major op

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024