Author Topic: The holiday I had been dreading  (Read 2270 times)

perky

My recent holiday to Greece was interesting. My gyne first started 4 years ago and since that time I haven't exposed my chest much at all, even to my wife. I have come to accept my breasts these days though, they give me a lot of pleasure and I feel lucky to have developed very sensitive breasts (whereas I had no sensations there 4 years ago) but I'm still very uncomfortable with the thought exposing my little secret to the world and therefor I’d been dreading this holiday. But the time had come.

For the first couple of days I mostly lay back on the sun bed to get a tan, my breasts not being noticeable stretched out like that (Im not huge but fill a 34B bra fully). I tan quickly and get bored even quicker though, so after a couple of days thought to hell with it and felt I had a reasonable skin colour now and might as well take a dip in the sea, even if a few might notice by boobs, so what.
Wow this was when my whole outlook changed. When I entered the sea the cold water made my nipples very hard and aroused. I just couldn't help but play with them under the water, it was amazing. My skin felt tight with firm fuller breast and large erect nipples. For the first time I felt really good about how they looked and didn't care what others might think. When it was time to get out of the water it wasn't only my nipples that were hard though so I had to wait for things to clam down a bit first. Eventually when I did calm down a little I found I actually enjoyed getting out of the water to show them off, in fact it was fun and even exciting. I really don't know who was looking because pretty much everyone was wearing sunglasses but I think I got a few glances at least but that made it all the more exciting. This became the theme for the rest of the holiday and I spent a lot of my time in the sea which was highly arousing and walking up and down the beach getting a great tan (as I always used to) in just my swim shorts showing off my brown boobs. Ive not only accepted my boobs now, I actually love them. I have another holiday in Greece booked in 5 weeks, cant wait.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 10:17:00 AM by perky »

Offline blad

Your a brave man. I am not about to show my boobs in public.

I think the last time I exposed my breasts in public was the last gym class in grade 11 being placed on yet another "skins" team.

It is positive that you have come to enjoy your breasts, as I do.
If the bra fits, wear it.

perky

Your a brave man. I am not about to show my boobs in public.

I think the last time I exposed my breasts in public was the last gym class in grade 11 being placed on yet another "skins" team.

It is positive that you have come to enjoy your breasts, as I do.
I dont know how big your boobs are Blad but I think my message here to say that going topless is probably not as bad as you might be thinking. Whats the worst that could happen? I had been dreading this holiday but love the beach and have always enjoyed water skiing etc. Im 64 now but still very active and Im not prepared to give all that up just yet. My boobs are not massive anyway and quite honestly I saw several other guys bigger than me, which I (with gyne) probably noticed before many others would. I dont even care if they get bigger now (I actually think they are), it might be even more fun. Not going to hide away anymore.

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
I most likely will not go without a shirt at the beach unless I am the only one.  I have worn a shirt at the beach since high school over 50 years ago. There have been several occasions I have been surf fishing and took my shirt off. It was very nice. No one close enough to notice.

Shirtless men with boobs is common to see at the beach in Florida and no one cares. For the most part, it is the older generation going shirtless and very rare for the younger ones.  

perky

I most likely will not go without a shirt at the beach unless I am the only one.  I have worn a shirt at the beach since high school over 50 years ago. There have been several occasions I have been surf fishing and took my shirt off. It was very nice. No one close enough to notice.

Shirtless men with boobs is common to see at the beach in Florida and no one cares. For the most part, it is the older generation going shirtless and very rare for the younger ones. 
I take your point about the older generation being more willing to go shirtless and I would agree that I dont recall seeing any younger guys with gyne shirtless on this holiday. I guess its different for people like me who's growth only started quite recently. 4 years ago I thought nothing of taking off my shirt in public and enjoying the sunshine, I feel I would be missing out if I stayed covered up. It's clearly different if you have never felt comfortable to do that from a young age and I sympathise. 

Orb

It all goes with your level of confidence and the area your at.   In my mid to late 20's I did a lot of traveling through Greece and the Greek islands.  From what I saw men had their eyes on the young ladies without tops on if they were prone to look.  The same with France and Spain.  No big deal.  Again its not all that uncommon and depends on your own level of acceptance.

To Herbert's point I know that is true also.  There comes a point when, what ever.

Offline gotgyne

A friend of mine has exactly such nipples and always goes shirtless and never wears a bra. In my opinion he is right. Nipples are nipples, what else? I have breasts but not conspicuous nipples. I'd prefer your nipples.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

gmast

You seem to have a perception problem.  Your chest does not look abnormal for your age.  If you start paying attention, you'll find that a small to large gut is extremely common, and with a gut, some amount of boob is also very common.  Most people can't tell the difference in appearance between pseudo and real gyn.

perky

You seem to have a perception problem.  Your chest does not look abnormal for your age.  If you start paying attention, you'll find that a small to large gut is extremely common, and with a gut, some amount of boob is also very common.  Most people can't tell the difference in appearance between pseudo and real gyn.
Are you saying that you don't think I have gynecomastia? I don't have particularly full breasts granted but Im not sure that large erect nipples would be perceived normal by most people. My nipples in that photo BTW are not aroused. As I say, I don't care anymore anyway, in fact I love them now.

gmast

No.  What I am saying, is that you look like a typical guy.  We all come in different sizes and shapes.  I very seldom see pictures of thin guys with gyne, unless they are weight lifters an took steroids.  Guys here seem to think they having gyne is a reason to be embarrassed, but I suggest that if there is something to be ashamed of, it's for being fat.  However, being fat is very common, and being fat usually comes with gyneocomastia or pseudo gynecomastia.  It is so common, we don't even notice it unless we are looking for it.

I spent the weekend at a packed beach.  I'd say the vast majority of men over 30 were fat, if not obese.  We all had loose swim trunks that reached to our knees.  Only a few had shirts on, and that could have been to keep from getting sunburned.  The women, the type that complain about being treated as sex objects, had a distinct shortage of fabric in their outfits.  Not many looked good in them.  What people notice, is things far from normal (good or bad), and things they are specifically looking for.  I think a lot of people here are specically looking for gyne, and mistake it for being far from normal.  Even if someone doesn't look normal, we might notice, but we don't care.  No one forces us to look.

Confused old man

I think in older men like myself gynecomastia is a pretty high percentage of us. I’m 64. At a pool or water park with the grandkids I go without a shirt. I get looks sometimes. I’m only 10 pounds overweight but I do have a hormonal imbalance. So they are bigger then most. My nipples are always hard from the gynecomastia even when it’s extremely warm. So I wear bras with modesty pads to help with that and wear them because they get really sore and chapped rubbing on my shirts. Because my boobs bounce and jiggle when just walking. Without the pads they will show right through a lined bra and my shirt. I really don’t like wearing bras but as of now my wife and I feel it’s a necessity. So if some feel uncomfortable at a beach or pool, I can understand that. It’s all about what makes us feel better physically and emotionally.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Since I became super-aware of gynecomastia, around 2 years ago, I've been noticing that just about every guy I see has some breast on the chest. Young and old. It's partly because I didn't look that hard but I also think studies will show that it's on the rise. I think we're at a point where it's perfectly normal for a man to have breasts of some sort.
Looking at perky's top pic. Yes, there are boobs. But if I saw that guy at the beach I might not even notice. Unless I saw jiggling I'd assume it's mostly muscle and I'd keep out of his way ;D.

perky

No.  What I am saying, is that you look like a typical guy.  We all come in different sizes and shapes.  I very seldom see pictures of thin guys with gyne, unless they are weight lifters an took steroids.  Guys here seem to think they having gyne is a reason to be embarrassed, but I suggest that if there is something to be ashamed of, it's for being fat.  However, being fat is very common, and being fat usually comes with gyneocomastia or pseudo gynecomastia.  It is so common, we don't even notice it unless we are looking for it.

I spent the weekend at a packed beach.  I'd say the vast majority of men over 30 were fat, if not obese.  We all had loose swim trunks that reached to our knees.  Only a few had shirts on, and that could have been to keep from getting sunburned.  The women, the type that complain about being treated as sex objects, had a distinct shortage of fabric in their outfits.  Not many looked good in them.  What people notice, is things far from normal (good or bad), and things they are specifically looking for.  I think a lot of people here are specically looking for gyne, and mistake it for being far from normal.  Even if someone doesn't look normal, we might notice, but we don't care.  No one forces us to look.
Just wanted to reply to this comment please gmast. Im not sure if I look over weight in the photos but im actually 72kg and 5"11 tall which is pretty near the perfect BMI. I dont use any drugs or lift weights but I guess I was born lucky to be able to maintain a heathy weight without any effort. The only issue here is that Im now developing a pair of boobs. I do enjoy them though and maybe a little bigger would be nice. Im not so sure if I want to become a C or D cup or more though but who knows how I might feel about it should that ever happen.

Offline gotgyne

As I just wrote, if I had such nipples like you, I'd wear them proud with a tight fitting top to emphasize them. And of course without a bra.

perky

As I just wrote, if I had such nipples like you, I'd wear them proud with a tight fitting top to emphasize them. And of course without a bra.
Thank you. If im with friends or family Ill just wear a loose fitting T shirt as I have done so for years. Ive found that a couple of polo shirts in my wordrobe that I seldom wear really do show my nipples off and I enjoy wearing them when the time is right.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 03:11:10 PM by perky »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024