Author Topic: My story, help please...  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Colossus

• Posting Member
Hello all,

I'm 27 years old and I'm assuming I have gyne.  Well I've been overweight since my teens.  I started a massive weight loss program this past January and have gone from 235 lbs. to 185 lbs. at the moment.  I've lost a lot of weight and my gyne has gone down a bit but not much.  I still have a good deal of fat on my body so I wanted to wait and see what it would look like at about 160 lbs. or so.  

My question is, has anyone seen a major loss of gyne after a considerable weight loss?  I can't afford surgery right now.  Also has anyone found any help through herbal supplements such as 'diet aid of questionable value'.  I'm considering trying it out but it looks like a scam to me.  Any help is appreciated.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....

Congrats on the weight loss.

Your story is very similar to mine. In 1990 when I was 27 (42 now), I went from 230 lbs. to 148 lbs. in hopes of loosing my m(o)(o)bs. The gyne reduced somewhat but still remained at 148 lbs  :-/. The pounds slowly crept back on over the years. M(o)(o)bs on a fat guy looks better than m(o)(o)bs on a skinny guy.

If you have glandular gynecomastia, no amount of diet/exercise will get rid of the condition. As you read above, I've tried.

Herbal supps don't work my man. Don't waste your hard earned coin. Arrange for a consultation with a qualified Plastic Surgeon.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024