Author Topic: I had my consultation with Dr. Haugrud (Calgary). Comments/Advice?  (Read 9474 times)

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
good to hear its going well so far, and percs are sweet for the high! lol i tripped on them when i was recovering to haha!

man i wish i spoke to you in december, i woulda worn a garment for sure. i did wear tensors, but that hasnt been all that helpful cuz i didnt wear it all the time on the suggestion of haugrud.

my scar tissue is getting harder, but easier to break down. its sticking out alot more tho. im gonna be calling haugrud this week to get him to look at it, if he even will.

ive spoken to my naturopath, and shes given me some pills to alleviate internal swelling and a spray thats supposed to eliminate scar tissue from inside out. havent seen too much difference yet, but im trying to stay positive.

can you give me some info about perron? how long did it take for you to get him to do the surgery? waiting to now... , final costs etc? where you able to write some stuff off to ahc?

i had my surgery dec 23, so itll be two months tomorrow. it was amazing the day after my surgery, and the week that followed, but its gotten progressively worse, then stabilized since.

if you dont wanna post costs etc on here, feel free to pm me.

best of luck with the healing process! have you posted any before/after pics yet?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024