Author Topic: Klinefelters?  (Read 1712 times)

Offline NeedToLoseWeight

• Posting Member
ok guys recently starting researching why i have these boobs and one of the things i found was that its a symptom of klinefelters disease. this is basically when instead of having one female and one male choromosone you have one male and two female chromosones. i got a bit worried reading the symptoms list because i do have wide hips and moobs, hardly any hair on chest. but then again i have a full beard, very hairy legs, and when i got checked for testesterone doctors said it was normal. as far as i know a person with klinefelters cant have normal testesterone+all those things can they? and when my doctor tested me for testesterone surely if there was a problem he would've mentioned klinefelters to me?

any opinions?

Offline thetodd

This pops up every now and again, the problem is fat is stored in males in primarily in

Chest
Hips

so people self diagnose klinefelters, Klinefelters is the sort of thing so bad that your parents would have picked up on let alone doctors. While id say you do have gyne, your slightly overweight and youve been genetically unlucky with fat distribution. I contemplated in the past whether i had it myself the truth is its just fat that can be lost with exercise.

Id imagine the testosterone tests would have picked it up. Weight training should help you out if you want to go down that path.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While Gynecomastia is a symptom of Klinefelters, it is actually a bit down the list. Which is to say that other things are more common. There is little chance that you have that condition and that it went undiagnosed. The full beard and normal Testosterone levels strongly point in a different direction.

For some of us, it is normal to have larger than average breasts. Searching for a reason is often an exercise in futility.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024