Author Topic: Stretch Marks  (Read 566 times)

Offline Johndoe1

For those of us who have been endowed with moderate to severe grades of gynecomastia, have you noticed any stretch marks around your bust? Probably on the sides from the weight or movement of your bust being unsupported or down the front from developing? In my own case, I noticed them years before I started wearing a bra for support.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I most definitely have stretch marks along the sides of my boobs. New ones are forming from recent growth as well. 😐
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Starting to get them up high near axilla
Regards, Bob

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Just around my thighs. Not my bust

Offline gotgyne

The same with me. I've held up my sagging belly with both hands and noticed stretch marks going down from the lower abdomen to both of my thighs. No stretch marks on or near my breasts.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Oh yeah. There too for me as well! ;D

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Some white ones. Been using cocoa butter on them. Having intense pain today. How long from having pain until noticeable growth?

Offline Johndoe1

Some white ones. Been using cocoa butter on them. Having intense pain today. How long from having pain until noticeable growth?
I hope your bra has helped cushion some of the pain by keeping your breasts supported and not free wheeling. You are growing now. The pain can signify your skin is stretching to accommodate the new mammary tissue and adipose that is developing along with more fluid in your breasts can also make them more sensitive and can hurt.

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I don't have any stretch marks around my breast that I know of however about 30 years ago I had a bad bowel obstruction and my belly ballooned out from my groin to my Beltline much like a very pregnant woman. I was scheduled for surgery and the night before surgery I had a breakthrough shall we say. On a follow-up visit with my doctor he said you have some pretty bad stretch marks. I looked them in the eye and I said well I have had four children. We both looked at each other and had a good laugh. But all kidding aside those stretch marks are so bad that another doctor was afraid that my skin could literally tear open. I wear a brace now almost every day.  But no one can see them,  unless I'm sleeping with them. 

So no one sees them. 

Charli 💕

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi John, I can’t wear bra at work but I put one on when I got home. Just ordered a shapewear tank to try to wear under work clothes. Wearing a bra doesn’t help though. Taking pain reliever. I do recommend the cocoa butter for stretch marks. 

Offline Johndoe1

Hi John, I can’t wear bra at work but I put one on when I got home. Just ordered a shapewear tank to try to wear under work clothes. Wearing a bra doesn’t help though. Taking pain reliever. I do recommend the cocoa butter for stretch marks.
I hope you can find some relief. I think if you can find a way to keep your bust supported without compression you might find relief. And not having things bang into your bust as well.

Offline gotgyne

But all kidding aside those stretch marks are so bad that another doctor was afraid that my skin could literally tear open. I wear a brace now almost every day. 

Charli 💕
I think a brace is really uncomfortable. What about a firm open bottom girdle or a firm pantie girdle? I have worn them for decades and they give good support to my sagging belly but are comfortable enough even during summer.
John

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
But all kidding aside those stretch marks are so bad that another doctor was afraid that my skin could literally tear open. I wear a brace now almost every day. 

Charli 💕
I think a brace is really uncomfortable. What about a firm open bottom girdle or a firm pantie girdle? I have worn them for decades and they give good support to my sagging belly but are comfortable enough even during summer.
John

I call it a brace because that is what I started wearing and my kids still think it is when hugging me. But I switched to a front panel control panties about 25 years ago. They work very well and they help with my testicle pain as well.

There are days when I have a 3" strap that give me extra support.  They are for very pregnant women who need lower support. 
Sorry for not being clear about that. Yes, the brace the doctor gave me was hell to wear!
Charli 💕

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024