Author Topic: does DIM work and trouble using hcg- please help  (Read 2493 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
guys i need some help

1. has anyone had anyluck treating gyn with dim

2. ive been prescribed hcg privatly. but the problem is is that in the Uk HCG comes in amps, not vials.in the states it comes in vials, so one can tip the little vials upside down and there is a thin membrane to puncture, which makes getting to and mixing the fluid easier as one only needs a shorter needle. where as of course over here the amps are narrow and long, so one would need a long needle to get down to the fluid.

how can one get round this problem of mixing the stuff. cause all the guys on the american boards only need tiny insulin needles

also in the UK, can one buy needles and syringes seperately. by the way this is a legit question cause insulin needles are available without prescription

any help appreicated
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 10:48:04 AM by masterp »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
If you go to your local needle exchange you can get loads of needles( blues and greens) and a pin bucket  :). All free

kicka

Ye marks right there (hi mark!)
Any needle exchange will have blues and orange heads and the 1ml insulin needles

they dont however do the greens anymore! you need to go to a drug service centre for them, (at least in Cheshire this is the way)
A green would be perfect but a blue would probably do it to.

Also just curious why are you perscribed somet and not given the needles to do it ?

About this DIM i dont no what that is sorry

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi Kicka Mate,
How is the training going? I am going in for my op on the 8th of May....can't wait!!! did you see Ace's results? Fantastic!!!!
;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024