Author Topic: Growing or Not?  (Read 2949 times)

jdh2511

Hey guys,

Well, I am basically a skinny 17 year old with man boobs. It is so terrible, I wont even waste my time describing avoiding pools, etc. But, I have talked to my parents and a doctor, and they tell me "It's puberty, they will go away" I am a late growe, my dad didnt grow till he was 17, but I have had these man boobs for around a year or so, all of junior year.

My question, is surgery a cure or the only cure? Could it be a result from puberty? thanks

Offline Spleen

Blatino is a perv looking for pix to download.  Don't indulge him.

Offline rcbrown23

If it's only been a year, it is possible for it to go away on it's own, especially if your still going through puberty.

If it does not go away, then surgery is the only way, in my opinion. I say talk to your parents about it and let them know how much it bothers you. They may be able to help in some way.

-Brown

jdh2511

Im too uncomftable talking to my parents. I have before, and my dad said I was just growing and it means I am still going through puberty. I cant take this anymore

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
perhaps if you staged a fake suicide attempt they would take your problems more seriously.

Offline Spleen

aux, that is not helpful at all.  Keep that crap to yourself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024