Author Topic: Surgery with Dr Clark 10/06/13  (Read 6963 times)

Offline El Fauno

• Posting Member
Sounds like it has went amazingly well - I am so pleased for you that you have gotten through it and are thus far pleased with the results. Congratulations, I hope your recovery is equally good!

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
Sounds like it has went amazingly well - I am so pleased for you that you have gotten through it and are thus far pleased with the results. Congratulations, I hope your recovery is equally good!

Thankyou! I hope my recovery is good too!

Offline El Fauno

• Posting Member

Any chance you could fill me in on what the procedure regarding payment is? I understand you are obliged to pay a deposit before going there (is this given back to you after the surgery?) and then of course you have to pay for the surgery itself - is this payment made before or after the surgery, and how?

Thanks for any advice you can impart!!

Offline difsnbo

• Posting Member
Best of luck wezzer...it was anticlimactic for me as well when first looking at the mirror post-op...but its going to feel great little by little. Congratulations!

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member

Any chance you could fill me in on what the procedure regarding payment is? I understand you are obliged to pay a deposit before going there (is this given back to you after the surgery?) and then of course you have to pay for the surgery itself - is this payment made before or after the surgery, and how?

Thanks for any advice you can impart!!

The deposit you pay when you book is deducted from the operation cost. The operation was £1,430, and I paid £300 deposit by bank transfer to Jeremy, so the remaining amount to pay was £1,130. I paid this by bank transfer the week before I left.

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
Best of luck wezzer...it was anticlimactic for me as well when first looking at the mirror post-op...but its going to feel great little by little. Congratulations!

Yeah I think I won't realise the full effect until the swelling and scar tissue have gone down, so hopefully by December it'll really hit me that I really do have a flat chest!

I did buy a Macom vest that was one size smaller (I bought a small when the size chart said I was a medium) but it doesn't feel like it's as tight as it should be, so I've had to put my underworks vest on top of that which feels nice and tight but also really uncomfortable. I don't know if it's just me being paranoid that the Macom vest isn't tight enough though? :s I think I should've got an Extra Small to be on the safe side :( Did anyone else feel like this when they put on their Macom vest?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024