Author Topic: GYNO !! new**  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
I can't deal with this S*** anymore, i go insane sometimes when I look at my gyno.  No one knows that i have it either: my mom doesnt know, dad doesnt know, brothers dont know, friends don't know.  I have been very carefull ever since i've had it to disguise it.  I don't have many friends because my confidence is pretty low. I'm 18 years old.  I dont want to tell my mom or anyone about it because its SOOO embarassing! I can't wear a tank top or anything.  I've tried diets, working out like krazy, it doesnt go away and I can;t afford the surgery.  Lifes a b****!!!

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Dont be so sure, your parents may have taken note of it. Either way you should talk to them, its the first step to correcting the problem. I'm sure you will find them very supporting. I dont have a wide group of friends either but the ones I do have, I know, are good friends. Best of luck to you.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Somewhere between the ages of 12 and 14 my mother said "If they get any bigger I'll have to put you in a Bra.

For my 18th Birthday, my sister gave me a 38A bra as a crude joke.  It fit!  but I threw it away that same day.

If you really have breast enlargement, your family will have noticed. It could be that they have not said anything because either they do not think of the condition as unusual or because they do not wish to embarass you.

If you can't get the words out, put your own post up on your computer screen and call your mother into the room. Then ask her to read what you have posted.  Once the subject is opened, It becomes much easier to talk about.  

Perhaps you may feel more at ease with one of your Grandparents.  One way or another, you need to enlist the help of your family.

You may find that some of the older men in the family had the same thing in their youth and that it slowly resolved.  Unfortunately you may learn as I did that it is a family trait.  Either way, the more you know the more power you have.

If you fail to open the subject, your decision was to suffer alone in silence.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
No I'm sure that none of my family members dont know I have it. I live my life around making sure they don't know. Its kinda pathetic, I cry at night about it sometimes.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

If you can't get the words out, put your own post up on your computer screen and call your mother into the room. Then ask her to read what you have posted.  Once the subject is opened, It becomes much easier to talk about.

Excellent advice Grandpa Dan!

If you fail to open the subject, your decision was to suffer alone in silence.  

Suffering alone in silence is brutal....   :'(

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Its kinda pathetic, I cry at night about it sometimes.

No, not pathetic Dude....  Gynecomastia is a very debilitating condition for many boys and men. It can tear you up inside. Not pleasant at all. Crying when one is so sad is expected...

Like Grandpa Dan mentioned, you should tell a family member, preferably one or both of your parents. You'll feel so much better when it is out in the open. Please don't suffer in silence!   :'(

John.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:06:24 AM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024