Author Topic: First post  (Read 1673 times)

Offline bigjohn

I Have as many others described and pictures have depicted a certian case of gyno .  I have at times been very concerned about it but at others completely unaware.  This comes from a hectic schedule but inevitablely as things slow down I begin to notice my condition.  It was hard as a youth to deal w/puffy nipples on a small frame.   However I married a complete hotty that is completely supportive of me having the surgery.  Time is an issue to me haw long will I have to miss work.  I will post picks of myself upon first reply.  Am I to self absorbed - Never was this interested until every man in the world flirts with my wife it is like they can't help it!  I take offense

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
I've read that the recovery period is around 1-2 weeks,  i've also read with some good surgeons it can be as short as 7-10 days. There are exceptions where it might take significantly longer. You certainly wouldn't want to do strenuous exercise so soon after surgery though, i'm unsure how long it would be for strenuous activity.

I would request pictures of these "hotties" and "babes" but then again, this IS the internet. Afterall, the internet is for...  ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 08:30:17 PM by IlluminaZero »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Never was this interested until every man in the world flirts with my wife it is like they can't help it!  I take offense

Many moons ago, a friend said to me..... "If you want to be happy, marry an ugly woman."  ;)

Yes, pics Dude, pics......

John.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 05:35:19 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024