Author Topic: Do you ever feel "out there"?  (Read 3369 times)

Online Johndoe1

I have recently lost 100 pounds and I didn't lose much in the chest either. I lost a lot in the band! :D I can tell that I store fat in the same way as women do. Breasts and hips. Thankfully my hips are not as pronounced as women's, but the ratio of waist to hip is more than a mans but the waist reduction makes the girls more pronounced as the weight drops. That is something that I am getting used to. Coming to terms with my breasts was one thing, now I am having to come to terms that I will continue to have sizable breasts, something that historically has been true for me, but I never accepted it. Now I deal with it with bras and cuts of tops. So far, it has worked much better than the old wear whatever I wanted and then get the stares and comments. I may have projection, but at least it is clean and neat looking projection and not floppy, headlight, slutty look. I think if it looks like you are trying to be neat in appearance, the girls get either get a pass or not noticed at all. It is like a woman who is braless. You can spot her a mile off. A woman in the proper bra and top, she blends in. That is what I try and do, blend in. At 36DDD/38DD I ain't not going to be seen! :)
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

JLT83E,  how nice of your wife to buy you a bra.  She obviously recognizes that you need to wear one.   How supportive is she?

JohnDoe,  you have a shape like a woman and you have come to where you wear clothes that suit your shape.  That is admirable and appropriate 

aboywithgirls

I have gone down the same path as John. I usually wear a full coverage underwire bra. I just got fitted with a Prima Donna 38H. My biggest issue with clothing is that I'm 48" at my bust and 34 at my waist and 42" at my hips. Men's clothing does not fit my measurements, ever. There are places like Lane Bryant and Torrid that do sell clothing that I can wear right off the rack. I often wear cowboy boots and Torrid has  great boot cut jeans. Lane Bryant also has nice button down shirts (blouses) that have the appearance of a men's button down collared shirt but with more room at the bust.

Like John said, if you look neat and well dressed, people will not even give you a second look. 

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
JLT83E,  how nice of your wife to buy you a bra.  She obviously recognizes that you need to wear one.  How supportive is she?

Sideset,  my wife is very helpfull , kinda like a nice fitting bra,lol, her insight on bras is useful as the only thing I understood about a bra was getting hers off ,up until my chest decided grow.

aboywithgirls

My wife is extremely understanding. My boobs are larger than hers now. I'm in a 36H and she is in a 36F. She's the one who suggested that I wear molded cup bras in the cooler months to hide the nips and switch to lace cups in the summer to cut down on boob sweat. With lace cup bras, I have found that I am not so much "out there".

hammer

I have recently lost 100 pounds and I didn't lose much in the chest either. I lost a lot in the band! :D I can tell that I store fat in the same way as women do. Breasts and hips. Thankfully my hips are not as pronounced as women's, but the ratio of waist to hip is more than a mans but the waist reduction makes the girls more pronounced as the weight drops. That is something that I am getting used to. Coming to terms with my breasts was one thing, now I am having to come to terms that I will continue to have sizable breasts, something that historically has been true for me, but I never accepted it. Now I deal with it with bras and cuts of tops. So far, it has worked much better than the old wear whatever I wanted and then get the stares and comments. I may have projection, but at least it is clean and neat looking projection and not floppy, headlight, slutty look. I think if it looks like you are trying to be neat in appearance, the girls get either get a pass or not noticed at all. It is like a woman who is braless. You can spot her a mile off. A woman in the proper bra and top, she blends in. That is what I try and do, blend in. At 36DDD/38DD I ain't not going to be seen! :)
Congratulations John! How did you manage to do that?

Online Johndoe1

Not eating! :D 

Actually I was on a path of a heart attack and/or stroke. I have been overweight for years. I found it helped hide the girls back when I denied I even had them. After a really bad check up, I decided to go to a doctor supervised diet where I eat REAL food and not prepackage food and exercise. I had done Weight Watchers and all that other stuff, but I could never keep it off. Started out slow, but over the last 2 years have built up. It wasn't easy, but it has become a life style.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024