Author Topic: New user - big gyno - looking for best doctors around Toronto/Hamilton  (Read 4723 times)

Offline newuser1975

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am a new user here. I think I have fairly big gyno. There are large chunks under both my nipples. I am looking for helpful suggestions from people on the best surgeons in the Toronto/Hamilton areas and their reasons for why they feel they are (personal experience etc).

I am extremely nervous to even get the surgery but the depression is taking too much of a toll.

Thanks for your time.

Offline android.exe

• Posting Member
Hi There,

there are two very popular surgeons in the GTA. Dr Lista and Dr Fielding. I had my surgery last week with fielding and it was a good experience. If you have big gyno, then you probably will need gland excision as well as lipo.

Offline newuser1975

• Posting Member
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

Can I ask:

- How you arrived at using Dr. Fielding and why?
- Did you see any others for consultations
- Did you have gland excision as well?
- Can you describe the experience
- What about Dr. Bray, Edelstein or Jugenburg

Thanks.

Offline gynoboy88

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am a new user here. I think I have fairly big gyno. There are large chunks under both my nipples. I am looking for helpful suggestions from people on the best surgeons in the Toronto/Hamilton areas and their reasons for why they feel they are (personal experience etc).

I am extremely nervous to even get the surgery but the depression is taking too much of a toll.

Thanks for your time.

Go for consults with different surgeons and pick the one you like best. They vary in price/surgical technique. 

Get it done, the surgery is easy and the depression will be history!

Offline newuser1975

• Posting Member
surgery is easy? how so? mine are a result of over testosterone use (steroids) so i have big chunks under mt boobs. feels like it goes all the way over to my sides.

wondered peoples thoughts on different TO doctors or niagara hamilton

Offline Nutsandbolts

• Posting Member
surgery is easy? how so? mine are a result of over testosterone use (steroids) so i have big chunks under mt boobs. feels like it goes all the way over to my sides.

Easy is an opinion
My operation wasn't easy at all. Hurt like hell for months although I was back at the gym on week 8 post op. I think you need to consult with a few docs and ask specific questions on whats to be the expected outcome and whats exactly involved. The operation is what you think, he will remove a part of your chest and you will have to heal after.

Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024