Author Topic: Any fellow gyne sufferers willing to drive me home from surgery with Dr. Lo???  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Hey guys.  After suffering with this condition for as long as I can remember, I am finally doing to something to remedy it.  I'm waiting to hear back from Dr. Lo's office in Philadelphia as to when his availability is. (Sounds like Thursday, March 22nd, could be a possibility.)

Like just about everyone else on this forum, I've done my best to hide this problem with dark shirts, layers, tape, etc. and honestly don't want to get any friends or family involved with it now. 

I live right outside of the city and work 6 blocks away from Lo's office, so I was hoping to be released from surgery and take the train home as like any other day, but their office seems to have a strict policy about having a 'responsible adult' pick each patient up after surgery.  I'm hoping that maybe there is someone who shares this condition, lives in the Philadelphia area, and would be willing to pick me up from surgery and drive me home. (My house is 30 minutes max from the surgery center).  I'll even through in a $25 Wawa gift card (for gas) and buy you lunch!  If anybody would be able to help me out, I'd truly appreciate it!

This is purely a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd put it out there. 

thanks, fellas.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'd be happy to except that Mapquest shows it to be about 2700 miles each way and you'd have to pay for the gas.

Actually I'm surprised this kind of request does not show up more often. Hopefully someone will respond that is near enough to be of help.
Grandpa Dan

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Sheesh, paying for gas on that trip would cost almost as much as the surgery!

(Also, please excuse all of those typos in my original post - all of my teachers throughout school would be so disappointed)

hammer

We forgive the typos as none of us, mostly me get the spelling right all the time.

I know ruffly where your at, I was in Philly in the late 70's for Navy training at the Navy school/base down by the old stadium. I think I heard that was replaced.

I am about half way between you and Paa_Paw so it still is a little bit out of the way for me too, or I would be more then happy to do it also.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024