Author Topic: How much acceptance is there for this acceptance garment? lol  (Read 1646 times)

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Another look at the "breakthrough" product apparently just announced October 31:

https://people.com/kim-kardashian-models-new-skims-bra-with-built-in-nipple-8383789

Be sure to check out the video!

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Another look at the "breakthrough" product apparently just announced October 31:

https://people.com/kim-kardashian-models-new-skims-bra-with-built-in-nipple-8383789

Be sure to check out the video!
My days are plenty 'nippley' already. I don't need the product since a lace bra would so the trick even in summer. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
With the way my nipples stick through just about every bra I own this bra would have 4 nipples!  Now that would definitely be a show stopper! 
Charli 💕

Offline Justagirl💃

With the way my nipples stick through just about every bra I own this bra would have 4 nipples!  Now that would definitely be a show stopper!
Charli 💕
Lol🤫

I already have 3, 2 on my left breast. 🤭

That is why I don't wear lace bras. ☺️

(Photo attached)

Offline gotgyne

Charli 💕
Lol🤫

I already have 3, 2 on my left breast. 🤭

That is why I don't wear lace bras. ☺️

(Photo attached)
Birdie, your pic is quite interesting. Your main nipple even looks as if you could squeeze milk out of it. Because of your intersex body I'd not wonder, if you had milk ducts.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

A nipple creating cup IS THE LAST THING I NEED! I fight just to keep mine out of sight. Getting erect nipples is NOT a problem for me! :D 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

I'm trying to HIDE them! 

Not so much of ashamed, but PROTECTION!!!! 

I need the steel bras at times! 

Offline Justagirl💃

I'm trying to HIDE them!

Not so much of ashamed, but PROTECTION!!!!

I need the steel bras at times!
I couldn't care less about the projection, but I look for a nice rounded look without looking 'nipplely'.

The Torrid 360 line has just the right amount of light padding to cover mine, and it's a very comfortable bra that provides great shape.

I also like their T-shirt bra (I'm wearing one now). An extremely comfortable bra as well.

I'm not a bit fan of their Curve line unless it's a push-up. The shape of the cups in that line really don't fit my breasts well.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Wow, gone for a bit and this....
I'm with most here.  I tend to hide mine.  I always felt to out there if I even had a cool chill blow past me. 
Nipple covers are my friend yet.  I can't think of a woman I know that would even think that was something she would wear. 
Different strokes for different folks.  My thin bras in the cool months are to much for my comfort.

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
I have a couple of Skims unlined underwire sheer bras, they're very comfortable and fit me nicely. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Glamorous bras off Amazon were alright as well. But they didn't do much for hiding the nippley look. 
They also don't make my size anymore. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024