Author Topic: Dr. Cruise  (Read 2199 times)

Offline unsatisfied

If you are interested in plastic surgery then just call any surgeon, but if you want a surgeon who is a genuinely a good person, as well as a doctor, then I would recommend Dr. Cruise.  Before you decide to choose just any surgeon I would at least recommend a consultation with this doctor.  You will find that he does care about helping you reach your goals.  This Doctor is definitely a good surgeon and overall a good person, who is willing to help you get to where you need to go.  The facility is clean and the surgical staff is well organized.  If you are making a step into getting plastic surgery I’m not telling you to just rush and choose any doctor, but I would definitely recommend you going for a consultation with Dr. Cruise, as well as others, and I can almost guarantee you will want him to help.  Thanks. Gynecomastia Patient.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 05:46:25 AM by unsatisfied »

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Re: Dr. Cruise horrible surgeon
Dr. Cruise,

I just wanted to say that your response seemed pretty stand up and admirable to me.

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
Re: Dr. Cruise horrible surgeon
Dr. Cruise,

I just wanted to say that your response seemed pretty stand up and admirable to me.

Second.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024