Author Topic: Dr Vijh - Surgery booked!!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
I have been a long term lurker of these forums but have never posted before. I thought it would only be fair to share my experience. Last week I had my consultation with Dr Vijh, he seems like a really nice guy and has made me feel very comfortable. I am booked in for surgery on 29th November 2017 at the Priory in Birmingham. Attached is my before photo, i will be back early December with my post op pics and reviews. Nervous but excited! See you on the other side.

Offline pct2014

• Posting Member
Hi,
I had my surgery with Dr Vijh in the Priory on 30th November last year.  Almost one year on and I'm still so happy I finally went for it.  My results are superb and I can barely find the incision scars myself anymore.  The shape of my chest is perfect and you would never say I have had anything done.
My experience with Dr Vijh was great and my stay at the Priory was very comfortable.  Its strange to say but I look back on the experience very fondly.  What I will say however is that recovery truly can take 6-12 months for it to fully heal inside.  I recommend soaking in the bath regularly and any lumps can be massaged at the same time to break them down easily.  I don't know how people go straight back to work though.  I work from home a lot of the time which gave me space to heal.  I could barley stretch to pull my seatbelt on or put my shoes on.
My chest was numb for a long time afterwards, but eventually I regained full feeling after the 6 month mark.
Good luck with it all its well worth it in the end, and you are in very good hands with Dr Vijh :)

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply (dunno why I didn’t get an email telling me someone replied)

Surgery is tomorrow! I’ll be posting my post op pics when I can. When do you first get to see your chest after surgery?

Offline kilroyrichard

• Posting Member
I had my consultation with Dr Vijh and looking forward to it in march! 

In reply to pct2014, I am planning on traveling three months after my recovery, which will be for two months and involve a backpack. I have already booked flight tickets, is this a stupid idea?

In reply to 

Offline pct2014

• Posting Member
Hi both,

You get to see your chest very soon after.  Don’t be shocked as it will look TOO flat when they unwrap the binder.  The weeks following will soon see it gain a natural shape.

Also travelling 3 months after the op will be fine, but if you are anything like me it may still feel numb in places (but not painful).

Offline 30psi

• Posting Member
Hi guys 
Is Dr Vijh still based at The Priory? 
I saw Paul Levick there 2 years ago and would like to get the ball rolling again with Dr Vijh. 
Cheers guys 

Offline LAL4Life

• Posting Member
How much were the fees, mate?

Offline wakenbake123

• Posting Member
Had consultation but having surgery soon this is what I was told.
Fees £4691 total with a additional £150 consultation. It may be more to have consultation in other locations
 If you google BMI card you can finance it providing it takes place at Priory hospital

Offline HLLR

• Posting Member
Had consultation but having surgery soon this is what I was told.
Fees £4691 total with a additional £150 consultation. It may be more to have consultation in other locations
 If you google BMI card you can finance it providing it takes place at Priory hospital
how did you go about getting a consultation with him mate?

Offline wakenbake123

• Posting Member
can't post links but google search thebeautygurus go to contact us and choose the question option fill in asking for consultation and ask for available dates. Julie will email them over

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024