Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 8412 times)

Dudewithboobs

Wonderfully said. Now if I can just get my wife and others understand that and be confident in convincing others lol such a great way of wording it 

aboywithgirls

It made no difference to my breasts whether I was wearing men's jeans to work in my 20's or the dresses and skirt suits that I wear to work now. I used to wear steel toed boots to work. Now, I typically wear sling back heels 👠. None of these ever played into the fact that it was my breasts needed support and why I wore a bra. John is soooo correct in saying that breast support is not  women's issue. It's a issue for everyone who has breasts.

Orb

Thanks for taking the time once again JohnDoe1 to just remind us of that simple yet true fact.  I can't lie it will be in the back of our minds and come to the for front when we don't expect it.  Yesterday, busy with the days activities and just stopped to run into a home improvement box store.  Two women looked right up into my eyes and smiled.  I had a nice minimizer on that was skin tone.  So...   I feel it smoothed me out rather nicely.  Perhaps they just knew a kind soul when they saw one.  ;) 

Point is I think you look fine.  Wear and do as you are comfortable.  Period. 
It's our comfort that's important. 

Offline Johndoe1

Orb,

I can honestly say when someone does every now and again notice, and remember, I wear a 38DD/DDD bra, I can't hide, only camouflage, just look at my avatar, it's 99.9% women and they either ignore me like they would any other woman, if you have seen one breast, you've seen them all, or give that acknowledging smile of understanding. I don't really pay that much attention any more to my chest. My attention is not drawn to it since nothing is moving or jiggling or bouncing thanks to my bra. And that's the same reason no one else pays any attention either. No reason to look. I mentioned that fact to my doctor and she said that she experiences the same thing. That's normal. Once I realized that and saw it in real life, I stopped worrying what others thought.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Thanks John.  You know I'm right there saying a word of encouragement to others sometimes it just registers.  The day before I had a sport coat on and never gave it a thought.  Then dressed down and warmer with some back sweet and... a bit self aware.  All in all I do know I had a much nicer, softer and less pronounced profile.  I have grown almost a cup size since last fall.  That has me a bit more a ware.  I'm happy toned down to where I was last fall.  Then I was trying to tone that down.  Funny how we accept things differently as time goes by.  I'm sure those on this thread will say the same in time. 

It is nice to have the level of support we each give each other.  With grace!  No wrong question or judgement.  

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I couldn’t refrain from shopping, so I bought myself two bras. It was action and good price and I was sorry to let go. The brand is Etam. The bras are very comfortable, but the size is different from other manufacturers. I bought a size 90B, but that size is actually smaller. I will not return the bras, but I will buy tape extensions. The baskets are very comfortable.

This bra is summer. Transparent lace. I don’t have a feeling it’s on me at all :)

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
The second bra is a classic. Skin color.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Those look really good on you. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I agree. Looking good.

For clarity, EUR 90B = US/UK 40B and AU/NZ 18B.

Passant, do you find the narrow shoulder straps uncomfortable? I prefer them much wider, both for comfort and for looks. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I couldn’t refrain from shopping, so I bought myself two bras. It was action and good price and I was sorry to let go. The brand is Etam. The bras are very comfortable, but the size is different from other manufacturers. I bought a size 90B, but that size is actually smaller. I will not return the bras, but I will buy tape extensions. The baskets are very comfortable.

This bra is summer. Transparent lace. I don’t have a feeling it’s on me at all :)

good for you.you will find  that putting on  a bra is as natural as putting on your pants. I wear mine daily and is the first thing I do when I get up and take it off at bed time.as was commented Iprefer wide straps too but that is probably due too different styles and sizes good luck with your new bras and enjoy and they do look real good on you

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Those look really good on you.
Thanks benusa :)

I agree. Looking good.

For clarity, EUR 90B = US/UK 40B and AU/NZ 18B.

Passant, do you find the narrow shoulder straps uncomfortable? I prefer them much wider, both for comfort and for looks.
This brand has some weird qualification measures. It should be so, but it is not. It is much smaller and then you need an extension cord. This summer lace has a thinner ribbon, but is quite comfortable and soft. And this other normal bra has a band of normal width.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member

good for you.you will find  that putting on  a bra is as natural as putting on your pants. I wear mine daily and is the first thing I do when I get up and take it off at bed time.as was commented Iprefer wide straps too but that is probably due too different styles and sizes good luck with your new bras and enjoy and they do look real good on you
Thank you. When we accept that our breasts are natural, then it should not be a problem to accept wearing a bra as well, because breasts require support

Confused old man

Those bras look good on you. The transparent lace looks like it would be cool in the summer months. As for the straps, I have a couple bras with thin straps. They don’t bother me at all.

aboywithgirls

For myself, I have really taken a liking to lace cup bras. They are so much more comfortable for the summer months.

That bra looks super comfy and good on you! If you are comfortable wearing it, then that really says it all. At one time, I used to worry that a bra looked too girly and frilly. A fitter had brought a lace cup bra for me to try on and it was a perfect fit. I was still presenting as a man and I asked " does it look to girly on me?" She said " its a bra, it's supposed to be girly, be comfortable even if its girly".

Dudewithboobs

Good deal a good bra is a bra that does it’s job and what ya need without the added stress of others noticing possibly if it’s a concern and one that fits your preference. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024