Author Topic: I am my own girlfriend  (Read 5042 times)

Offline SideSet

For those, like me, who developed breasts at puberty, can you relate to this? 

As a young teenager, like the other boys in my class, I was interested in girls. For example,  I enjoyed looking at their developing chests,  checking out their bras through their tops. 

There were some girls I liked and had crushes on. But no girl was interested or attracted to me. I mean, why would they, as I was developing breasts just like they were?

Some boys had girlfriends.  I heard the stories about boys feeling up their girlfriends, a girl getting felt up, etc.  I knew there was no chance like that for me with any girl.

After school, I would go home and secretly put on a bra.  I loved how a bra felt on me. Everything nicely held in place, my bra cups nice and full. I loved that my breasts could fill the cups with my bras.  I loved how a bra looked on me.

I would think to myself I belong in a bra, need to wear a bra, and look as good in a bra as most girls in my class do.  And I get to see be seen by myself in a bra.  Most boys in my class don’t get to see a girl in a bra and most girls in my class don’t get to be seen in a bra by a boy.

Then I would cup my hands at the base of my breast-filled bras, rub my hands over the cups of the bra I was wearing.  I would think how nice it felt to feel that and to be felt that way. And I would think most boys  in my class don’t get to do that and most girls aren’t getting felt like that. 

I would tell myself I get to feel up and be felt up and that’s more than most boys and girls in my class. So  what if no girl is interested in me; who needs a girl to be interested in me? I am happy to be my own girlfriend. 

Offline blad

Many similarities here to my teen years with developed breasts. I am sure this is not unique to only a few who have had to cope with male breast development during puberty. This is a very complicated time to not only navigate the complexities of puberty in general but also having to simultaneously navigate some of those of the opposite sex. Often this is done in a vacuum of support and one is left to chart all these issues on your own. No sex ed films we were shown talked about what to do if you grow breasts like a girl and how to ask your mom to go bra shopping.

Curiosity from relentless comments that I needed a bra lead me to try one for the first time. Like many in the same situation, it was an instant revelation how well I fit a bra. And not only how well it fit but that it just seemed right to wear one. I quickly discovered that I felt more comfortable physically and emotionally about my breasts when I put on a bra. I knew all those comments at school, thought not meant to be helpful, were actually right about my ability to fill out a bra. But although I secretly agreed inside I felt that I had to continue to publicly deflect these comments.

It was a bit tormenting to prefer to wear a bra but feel very limited in doing so. Particularly in those teen years, just because I accepted the benefits for me to wear a bra does not translate to others in school being accepting and leaving me alone. It would seem a no win situation where I am constantly told I needed a bra but felt I dare not publicly affirm that. Further, it would be harder to be stealthy with wearing a bra in school.

My early acceptance that I was best served by wearing a bra was on two levels. I did feel physically more comfortable with the contained breast movement a bra gives, it seems breasts just feel better held in the bra cups. But also there was an unexpected satisfaction I had seeing myself in a bra. I liked looking down at my own cleavage that a bra magnified. I liked how the bra straps felt as they held things in place. I imagined that this was how a girl would feel about her bra. I was also a bit amazed at the feeling of my breast mass as I held the in the cups in my hands. I realized I had real breasts I guess.

As I grew up I gradually felt more empowered to wear a bra daily. I am truly more comfortable to do so. It continues to feel better having breast movement controlled by a bra and I feel my profile looks better. I can also say I feel more confident wearing a bra. By contrast it feels very odd if I don't wear one. I have definitely accepted having breasts and wearing a bra to best manage them, it is just the rest of society that needs to catch up.

And I still am amazed to look down at the cleavage held in the cups and the weight of the breast mass in them.
If the bra fits, wear it.

perky

For those, like me, who developed breasts at puberty, can you relate to this? 

As a young teenager, like the other boys in my class, I was interested in girls. For example,  I enjoyed looking at their developing chests,  checking out their bras through their tops. 

There were some girls I liked and had crushes on. But no girl was interested or attracted to me. I mean, why would they, as I was developing breasts just like they were?

Some boys had girlfriends.  I heard the stories about boys feeling up their girlfriends, a girl getting felt up, etc.  I knew there was no chance like that for me with any girl.

After school, I would go home and secretly put on a bra.  I loved how a bra felt on me. Everything nicely held in place, my bra cups nice and full. I loved that my breasts could fill the cups with my bras.  I loved how a bra looked on me.

I would think to myself I belong in a bra, need to wear a bra, and look as good in a bra as most girls in my class do.  And I get to see be seen by myself in a bra.  Most boys in my class don’t get to see a girl in a bra and most girls in my class don’t get to be seen in a bra by a boy.

Then I would cup my hands at the base of my breast-filled bras, rub my hands over the cups of the bra I was wearing.  I would think how nice it felt to feel that and to be felt that way. And I would think most boys  in my class don’t get to do that and most girls aren’t getting felt like that. 

I would tell myself I get to feel up and be felt up and that’s more than most boys and girls in my class. So  what if no girl is interested in me; who needs a girl to be interested in me? I am happy to be my own girlfriend.
My growth started only 3 years ago at 60 but since then Ive now learned to love my new assets. I can totally relate to the feeling of "feeling up" and being "felt up" at the same time. A wonderful experience which a few years ago I never even knew possible. 

Offline Busty

I admit I “enjoy” my breasts much like a woman does and like a man does with a woman.   In some ways, I feel fortunate to have the best of both worlds. 

Thank you to sideset for being brave enough to share that.   I see there were not many replies so far. I suspect many others feel the same way, but are uncomfortable to admit. 

Offline taxmapper

I told a friend of mine that I want someone to molest me!  

The other half wont touch them, and I wish I could get some reciprocation!  

Offline Johndoe1

I am here to tell you it's not all one sided. I was approached one time by a guy who wanted to "have a go". I politely refused. I have also had two lesbians through my life request "access" as well. They too were both politely refused. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member

I feel the same way. I am lucky because my wife likes to play with them especially my nipples and she likes when I play with hers.my first wife didnt like me playing with hers. always complained that thet were sore or that I was to rough.she said if you want to play with boobs play with your own. that when I decided I would grow my own

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
My wife loves mine.  She's even makes comments that she liked them when they were bigger before I lost weight and that she wished that I had lost weight everywhere else except my chest.  She's very boob oriented and I'm very grateful and lucky to have her.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 08:07:17 AM by becky »

Offline 42CSurprise!

I appreciate this conversation, especially after a few weeks with my brassieres in a drawer and life keeping me busy.  This morning I chose to put on a brassiere and the feeling was fantastic.  Once again I'm mesmerized by my breasts that really fill out the C cups of my brassiere.  They look and feel really fine.

My development when I was a teen was modest compared with what others have described but as I've mentioned before my journey involved sexual trauma that left me fixated not on breasts but on lingerie, including brassieres.  I was fascinated by breasts, as are most boys and frequently put on lingerie.  I was highly charged sexually.  I never forget the evening after a football game in a school bus driving back home and seeing a boy near the back of the bus as his fingers caressed a girl's lovely breasts.  I couldn't tear my eyes away.

My affection for lingerie diminished and my sexual exploration continued with real women with real breasts.  My chest was always fleshy and intermittently I'd try a brassiere and enjoy the experience, but it wasn't until about three years ago that I noted the growth in my breasts.  I understand it is part of the aging process.  It eventually led me to explore men wearing brassieres which led to my finding this site.  It is comforting to know other men who have experienced breast growth at some time in their lives and have come to peace with the fact.  That it can bring pleasure is delightful.  It is quite remarkable that I now have much more sumptuous breasts to enjoy than I ever encountered on a woman with whom I had an intimate relationship.  I certainly can spend my days without wearing a brassiere, but when I do it is pure pleasure.  Unfortunately, with breast growth produced by diminishing testosterone and elevated estrogen, my libido is much diminished, so the pleasure I take is much different than that I found as a young men fixated on sexual release.

Offline Busty

You have a nice bust and that women’s top suits you. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

You have a nice bust and that women’s top suits you.
Perhaps you missed the earlier photo I posted taken with this same top... a bit more of a profile shot.  It is a rayon tee shirt that definitely hugs my curves.

Offline Busty

Full womanly bust 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Full womanly bust
I bet you say that to all the boys... :o

Of course, the whole presentation is dependent on a well designed brassiere with underwire support.  Such a brassiere cradles wide set man boobs immensely... pulling everything together.

Of course, that was what of my women friends said when I showed two of them the brassiere I was wearing... the same one holding my breasts in the photos above.  She blurted out, "You're got boobs!"  Yes, I do.

Offline Johndoe1

Of course, the whole presentation is dependent on a well designed brassiere with underwire support.  Such a brassiere cradles wide set man boobs immensely... pulling everything together.

Of course, that was what of my women friends said when I showed two of them the brassiere I was wearing... the same one holding my breasts in the photos above.  She blurted out, "You're got boobs!"  Yes, I do.
I can play up or play down my chest depending on the bra. I can more easily hide my breasts in a bra than braless even though that is anti intuitive to logic when you consider that bras are supposed to lift and shape and enhance the appearance of the breast. Not all bras do that. Women know this and use this to their advantage when dressing. If you are large enough that it is difficult to hide the fact, as some of us are, then you have to use hacks women use to down play. Many of us do.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I can play up or play down my chest depending on the bra...

Definitely and since this thread is about being our own girlfriend, which I found a bit strange when I first read it... sometimes the intention is specifically to show off what we've been given by mother nature.  This morning I thought I'd try a rather tight rayon tee shirt I bought near the beginning of this adventure.  The black brassiere I'm wearing doesn't show through the material, but it certainly does its job...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024