Author Topic: Gruffs DIY guide to post op fluid fix!  (Read 9864 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Gruff, can you please let us know exactly where you inserted the needle. I know you check this post. It is an important fact you left out. I am pretty sure it is in the aerola area but, I just want to be really sure.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
Wow this is incredibly disturbing! while i feel that what you have done probably was positive for you and your healing i think u should trust your doctor and urge others not to do this. I find it interesting that you disregarded the well known medical opinion of doctors once in your life and took steriods and had some negative effects and yet you still dont trust their opinions? while a doctor choosing not to drain your fluid may have been on the side of caution and draining it was fine, similarly steriod use can have positive effects but often has negative effects like gyne. why gamble with your health? i think its informative for you to post about this but i dont suggest you encourage people to try things that seem to be working for the time being, perhaps similar to steriod use?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Ahhhh  freedom of speech.... gotta love it!   ;)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
These boards have really gone down hill.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i didnt ask u to appoligise for anything. wow you know shit about steroids good for you.  that must make you qualified to encourage people to ignore their doctors. i didnt say there was anything wrong with you sharing your experience. what is wrong is not providing enough information. not everyone is experienced with needles for one thing. while im not having a personal attack at you i feel its important for people to take into account your character when taking advice from you.

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
Information is a good thing. Many teens taking steroids are not even aware of post-cycle therapy.

At the same time, I can't help thinking that the fluid is there for a reason.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024