Author Topic: 5 months post op still have puffy nipples  (Read 2496 times)

Offline pricewoollen

Hey im a 17 year old male that had gyno surgery 5 months ago after dealing with it for 5 years. My case was extremely mild and just had puffy nipples that protruded and looked awkward. I went to the children's clinic in Little Rock which is a top notch facility. The doctor, who is very experienced, agreed that surgery would be the best option for it and that I was an extremely mild case. I had two incisions one under each nipple and a lypo. Well its 5 months post opp and I still have puffy nipples. They look the same as before the operation and I am extremely upset with the results of the operation. I can feel what either is the gland or scar tissue directly under the nipple. I had a three month post op checkup and everyone agreed that I was healing nicely. I mentioned that my nipples still protruded and the doctor acted like that is how they were supposed to look. I just don't know how to proceed from here and need expert advice.

Offline Lpsuth

• Posting Member
I'm in the exact same boat, I even had a revision And my nipples are still puffy... I'd share pics so that other people can see and judge if you need a revision or not... it seems as if this forum is dead as I have also posted and no response

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024