Author Topic: Nipple, fat and gland removal - 22yr lad in London, photos included  (Read 2168 times)

Offline ab3

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I've had gyne for many years now (since I was 13).  Now approaching 22 I think it's about time I did something about it.  I'm fed up of going on holiday and not going swimming... changing in the bathroom rather than walking around in a towel... and not showering in the gym... and all the other issues associated with gyne.

I am looking to get the moobs removed.  Also my nipples are large - especially when non erect when they are a massive 4.5cm in diameter so I hope to get them reduced.  I have contacted Dr Benito in Barcelona who seems to offer quite a good package at £2600 - has anyone had any experience of him?

Also, I am a little worried at the scarring around the nipple when I get them reduced, and if the surgeon will be able to get a "natural" look.  Has anyone had this procedure done, and if so does it end up looking relatively normal?

I have attached some photos - I think you'll agree its pretty bad!

Any advice or recommendations would be great.

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 09:29:19 AM by ab3 »

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I had an areola reduction!! The scarring isn't too bad but I'm only 6 weeks post-op, it depends on the skill of your surgeon. I have seen some botched areola reductions. I have a deep red scar around but my Dr said it will fade in some time. I am using mederma, hope this helps.

Offline ab3

• Posting Member
Yeah as a teenager I was over 16stone, and i these photos im about 12 stone...  I actually think my gyne is mostly fat rather than gland

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024