Author Topic: Skin Tightening Question  (Read 2935 times)

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
I am about 3 and a half months post op. The problem is when my areolas are relaxed i have a crease (almost like a fold in the center of them). When the areolas are contracted they look perfect. I was wondering if there is still time for the skin to tighten or do I need a revison to remove excess skin?? Any experiences or comments on this subject would be appreciated.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey,i feel your pain i also have a crease onthe bottom of my right nipple about 5'' long ,my ps says it is scare that has adheard to the skin but i don't think so.i see him in a cople of days.when did you first notice the crease?,read my post op in 'surgery done bye lista' canada section

'

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
Basically the first two months my nipples stayed "hard" (contracted). Now for the past month I have noticed this fold directly in the center of both nipples when they are not hard (relaxed). They basically fold or crease into where the gland was removed. My PS told me that we would discuss things after the 6 months, seems like he didnt even want to bother with my concerns until the 6 month "healing" period was over. I hope they go away but i dunno.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Hey ,is your crease right on the nipple or does it extend pass the nipple.mine starts on the bottom of the nipple and extends 5 '' pass the nipple in a straight line.

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
The crease is exactly in the middle of both nipples, but unoticable when the nipples are contracted.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024