Author Topic: how to avoid revision?  (Read 5256 times)

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
  • Selling rocks for surgery bitches.
how can i avoid needing revision surgery? Im planning to go with Dr. Delgado, if that has any bearing on it. Is it important to be completely clear with the PS what my goals are? I just don't want to have to do this twice. I will if I have to but since Im flying to SF for it (im from nor cal so it's not that big a deal, stay with family, etc) it's still kind of a pain to have to go back with work, etc. any advice welcomed.

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
ill def. be keeping it updated. and yea im going with delgado or rajagopal probably. The reason Im concerned is that, not to sound vain or like a male thingy, a lot of the pics I have seen on the doctors' websites, not here necessarily were people either older than me or out of shape-ish. I lift a lot and diet and want to cut down even more so I think both the problem and needs for a revision would be more easily noticed. talk about lucky two of the best surgeons in the US, if not the world, are 2 hours from my home.

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
I went with Delgado...

I'm in good shape and had very high expectations going in. I told him what I wanted and he did his best to give me that result.

Now, after 4 weeks of recovery and following his detailed instructions, I am very happy with the results! At no point have I even thought about any type of revision.

Btw, when you see Delgado for your first consultation he will show you several books of before/after pics of his past patients that are big, small, ripped, obese, built, etc. As you know, gyne can affect all body types...and he's seen most!

Looking around this site, I'm very glad I went with Delgado. I say this in the most supportive way because there are many people who are simply not happy with their outcomes.

Good luck!  :)

Offline Snack

I think the dr., his eperience, your expectations and your condition are the main factors but mainly the dr.  I had surgery for mild gyne last july of 06 and he only removed about half the gland so unsatisfied I opted for him to do a revision in december 06 and the right side turned out great while the left side has messed up scar tissue underneathe that I have been battling since about 1 month post op and it sucks very bad.  I can't tell you how bad I wish I would have gone to dr. B or a dr. with more experience, so now I am waiting and praying the scar tissue goes away and that I can travel to go see someone who can help me. so yeah, I wish the best in your pursuit be sure you like your dr. peace.

john

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
consult scheduled!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024