Author Topic: need help with gyno sydney!!!  (Read 4371 times)

Offline jungleboobs

i need to know from people in sydney who is the best plastic surgeon for gyno surgery in sydney i have the money all ready to go im just keen to hear from peoples in syd as to who is the best cheers boys!

Offline rheaseo25

Esteem Cosmetic Studio in Sydney offers gynecomastia surgery, Since they have been seeing patients from around the world, some patients prefer to start the process with their preliminary remote package to minimize travel to any one of our clinics located in Brisbane and Canberra. Call their office at 1300 ESTEEM (1300 378 336) or visit their website to learn more about this process.

Offline alanwake89

• Posting Member
Is it just me or does this seem like some sort of advertisement...

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
some patients prefer to start the process with their preliminary remote package to minimize travel to any one of our clinics located in Brisbane and Canberra. Call their office at 1300 ESTEEM (1300 378 336) or visit their website to learn more about this process.

"Our" or "their"? So are you affiliated with Esteem or not? Definitely does seem like an ad.

Offline 2323

Dr Kohout does a fine job - Had my op about 5 weeks and am very happy with the results!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024