Author Topic: brisbane surgery  (Read 3936 times)

Offline mr_t

• Posting Member
heya folks

just had my surgery

for those of you who are looking for a surgeon in the brisbane area, i recently had my surgery at ashbury cosmetic clinic in windsor.

for those looking at the possibility of having surgery in the brisbane area, i think it is worth your while haveing a consultation with dr james chen.  

www.limage.com.au

thats their website, for now, im on the road to recovery, 3 days since my surgery, and im quite happy with the results so far - so i do recommend dr chen for now.....

however, the consultation and surgery felt almost..... unpersonal - more of a walk in walk out, "hope it works well for u, next patient please" situation.

however, if the results are as good as im hopeing, i will recommend it to anyone in that area

rough cost..... 700 for theatre, 2500 for teh lipo on the chest.  30 for consultation, actually.... i somehow managed to slip away without paying for consultation.... dont know how :P

umm, yea, if u wanna go ahead with the surgery, its a 1000 dolla deposit, so its a lil hefty at first, but im quite happy so far with the results

ill post pics and possibly udpates, but as opposed to the andractim treatment...... its worth it

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
did u get lipo and excision or just lipo ?
... and the saga continues

Offline mr_t

• Posting Member
i only got the lipo done as i had less tissue than i had fat.

which is probably a good thing, the doc told me that if i had more tissue, the scar would have been much more defined on my chest

still waiting for the brusing to disappear and pain to subside.... but as for now, all look goodish - im a little concerened that my nipples are somewhat.... puffy or enlarged, but at the moment i cant be too sure - but so far im pleased

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
good on ya mate..
Id be keen to see some pics in a couple o' weeks..

well done tho.

cheers

Offline mr_t

• Posting Member
what do u guys think..... i think now that im not so embarassed by my chest, i will hit up the gym and tone it up, hopefully that will solve any insecurity options i will have

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024