Author Topic: 48 hours after surgery with Dr. Jeffords pictures  (Read 2427 times)

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member
Hi Im here with some photos just wondering what some of your opinions may be, especially if youve had gynecomastia surgery..for anyone interested I had mine with Dr. Jeffords  about 48 hours ago and hes very nice and knowledgeable about this condition this is actually my second procedure and im 22 and from what i see everything looks promising but more opinions and tips on how heal perfectly are appreciated.. thanks

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
was this for puffy nips or more serious breasts?

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member

Offline papashango9

• Posting Member
Before photos would help but looks amazing. No bruising or major scars either

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member
Thanks man... Some swelling has kicked in after those pics were taken, but doctor jeffords explained that the swelling is usually 40% done at this stage of recovery, which is 3 weeks post op for me. So im gonna stay optimistic and I have to admit i feel alot more confident with it gone. Keep you updated.

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member
To papas ... Doctor jeffords has all my befores but ill try to remember and ask him for them.. Didnt have any personal pics

Offline bluephiman72

• Posting Member
Looks good, dude. And it will only improve with time. You should be extremely happy.

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member
Thanks blue! You guys make this process a lot easier for me, the positive feedback helps so much!!.. Just need to be patient but i am a heck of a lot happier with my chest... Thanks everyone

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024