Author Topic: Have a couple questions on making a decision about a dr  (Read 1218 times)

Offline rokawa

Hello,

Im 26 years old and have had my gyne for about ten years.  Im new post to this forum but have been reading post for about a year and finally am ready to go with the surgery.  I have seen a couple of dif surgeons and the first one who seemed to be really professional and had a beautiful office with a surgery room and the seconds bed side manner was not as good. The seconds ofice was not as nice and would have to go to a clinic for him to do the surgery.  I looked at pictures from both and the first guys didnt look as good as the second guys.

Fist question is should i base who i go to off the pictures??  The first surgeon said it will only reduce 60-70 percent and is only going to take out some of the gland.  The second told me he was only going to do LIPO ONLY.  However the LIP ONLY pictures look way better than the first surgeon.  Both surgeons and my family doctor tald me there was not much gland and it was mostly fat.  If thats the case should lipo only be okay. 

Second questions about lipo only method.  If the gland is still there cant it get bigger??

The other thing i Thought about was that if there is no gland removal i dont have to worry about scaring under the areola.  I am asian and scars show more. 

I thank anyone who can give me some advise,
Ryan

« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 01:26:15 AM by rokawa »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024