Author Topic: Nipples tingle with certain postures  (Read 528 times)

Offline Myreda

I have this curious case where my nipples tingle when doing certain postures. Usually when lying on couch using my phone while my head and neck bent. Am I the only one who experiences this? Any idea what the cause could be?
It's awfully distracting.
About my gyno: I have got mild gyno that's barely noticeable due to my chest muscles and rarely anyone comments even without shirt. Although it gets puffier/flatter from time to time.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 04:12:53 PM by Myreda »

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I have this curious case where my nipples tingle at certain postures. Usually when lying on couch using my phone while my head and neck bent. Am I the only one who experiences this? Any idea what the cause could be?
About my gyno: I have got mild gyno that's barely noticeable due to my chest muscles and rarely anyone comments even without shirt. Although it gets puffier/flatter from time to time.
Size of your breasts will change slightly within the month. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with "water retention". Mine seem to be full in the cups then slowly shrink a bit allowing just a hair bit of room. So the puffier/flatter is absolutely normal. 
Tingling in the nipple area is usually associated with growth. Also dull pain in the area as well is definitely associated with growth. 
You might possibly be starting to feel some growing pains. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Myreda

I have this curious case where my nipples tingle at certain postures. Usually when lying on couch using my phone while my head and neck bent. Am I the only one who experiences this? Any idea what the cause could be?
Size of your breasts will change slightly within the month. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with "water retention". Mine seem to be full in the cups then slowly shrink a bit allowing just a hair bit of room. So the puffier/flatter is absolutely normal.
Tingling in the nipple area is usually associated with growth. Also dull pain in the area as well is definitely associated with growth.
Hi, thanks for your reply... I think you missed a crucial part of my post. It is that it only tingles when I am in a certain posture, the one I described in that post. Also when I am sitting on my chair using my laptop. The weird thing is that the tingling immediately stops when I change my posture. I was wondering if others had similar experiences. And regarding growth, I doubt there would be any since for a long long time my chest remained the same.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 04:15:09 PM by Myreda »

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Size of your breasts will change slightly within the month. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with "water retention". Mine seem to be full in the cups then slowly shrink a bit allowing just a hair bit of room. So the puffier/flatter is absolutely normal.
Hi, thanks for your reply... I think you missed a crucial part of my post. It is that it only tingles when I am in a certain posture, the one I described in that post. Also when I am setting on my chair using my laptop. The weird thing is that the tingling immediately stops when I change my posture. I was wondering if others had similar experiences. And regarding growth, I doubt there would be any since, for a long long time, my chest remained the same.
The actions described don't ring a bell for me, but "sitting idle" do.
For me, staying busy kept me from thinking about it. That is of course unless I bumped into something.  

Offline taxmapper

Growth. 

You will see a slow but incremental growth of breast size probably over the next 4-6 months. 

use a tape measure and check size across the nipps about once a week and use the same position each time. 
Standing or sitting doesn't matter, just measure the same way. 

You will prob. see from 1/4-1/2 increase. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024