Author Topic: hey all - feedback please  (Read 2251 times)

Offline titman

• Posting Member
Hey all,

This is my second post, I just wanted to say hello to all  the fine people on this board.  This board has convinced me to go through with the gyne operation. I live in Chicago and have decided to use Dr. Bermant. I have heard of a few plastic surgeons up here, namely Dr. Melton, Dr. Bushnick and Dr. Pensler, But I think that I prefer Dr. Bermant because of his exp. Do you guys have any feedback on my decision or any of the doctors mentioned above. This board has been a great inspiration.

Titman

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
From reading these boards it seems like the overwhelming majority of people who've used Bermant report being happy with their results.  However, as I've said before, I guarantee dr. bermant isn't the only doctor in the country who can do a good job.  Just because he's the only plastic surgeon who regularly participates on these boards doesn't mean he's the only plastic surgeon that can remove gyne.

Since he's a member of this site, he's clearly more visible than any other surgeon.  If you choose dr. bermant, i'm confident you're in good hands, but again, i'm sure if you did your homework and interviewed surgeons closer to home, you'd find someone who would also do a great job. Good luck with your decision.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 11:16:52 AM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024