Author Topic: For what they are worth  (Read 5446 times)

hammer

I think there are several things that happen with time! We get older or wiser! We also find that there are so many other things in life that have much more priority to require our attention and we just don't give a hoot about the little things nor do we give a damn about what others think either!

Offline Johndoe1

Personally I feel that they are a pain to wear and that's why I don't always wear them! They are to tight, add extra heat on a hot day, but there is the one one reason I need one, lol! I have to keep mine supported to prevent the rash that will develop under them if not supported! Damned if I do, damned if I don't!

That damned hated rash! It drives me crazy! 
Lets see. Which one would I rather have? Rash? Bra? 
Bra every time!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Johndoe1

I remember when I started wearing a bra full time. I was so concerned that someone would see it. I know now that a benefit of a bra is greater than the concern.

That was me for years and one of the reasons I suffered for so long and hesitated even starting. After I finally had no real options and started wearing a bra full time, the benefits became instantly obvious and the fear and anxiety slowly faded away. I wish I had done it years ago.

aboywithgirls

I know that when you have an ailment of any sort, its commonly said that your "suffering ". With a good supportive ,well fitted bra, I can't say that I'm suffering from gynecomastia.
On a side note John and Hammer, I'm not sure what size you're currently in but from recent Experience, I'm getting my bras from Torrid from now on. The staff and their bras are both top notch and I am very comfortable with both. I had always been treated well but the ladies there are actually accustomed and trained to help men get the support that they need. Torrid has my business from now on.

aboywithgirls

This is one of my new Torrid bras. It's a thin molded cup t shirt bra. 

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks for the tip on Torrid. Not sure where my closest store is but wil have to keep them in mind. The shop I go to now serves me well and knows me and what I like. My DD's are pretty happy so far. 

aboywithgirls

I understand. I have a couple of local boutiques that are also great. However, I have been living in Torrid for the past month. I have to go through my bra drawer and get rid of the ones that neither my wife or I wear anymore. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024