Author Topic: I'm going to try some testosterone Booster Pills...  (Read 5699 times)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
This product is meant to naturally increase testosterone levels so I'm hoping maybe, just maybe an increase in testosterone may be the catalyst for a decrease in estrogen and maybe deal a final blow to the gland caused by the estrogen...(sigh) we'd try anything won't we?

Btw...Im 21, is that still classed as being in puberty? I've had PN since about 12 when i noticed my mum's husband point and laugh at them whenever I was bare-chested...She'd laugh too as if to 'support' her new husband... >:( My PN was very noticable from the ages of about 12-16 but I could think it was less noticable later only because I was lifting more weight and doing more gym. Its still there...I doubt it will naturally go...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:39:33 PM by King_V »

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
ur mother's husband sounds like an ignorant arse.

and whats PM?

Offline King_V

• Posting Member

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
DONT DO THIS.  chances are at 21 (as am I) your testosterone is high and is being converted into MORE estrogen.  You are going to make things WORSE by adding a testosterone booster.  If you are going to proceed with messing with hormones I'd get your levels checked first, but since either you A.)have or B.)plan on taking action immediately without getting them checked I'd look into DIM or Diindolylmethane to lower estradiol.  Doing this will probably increase your tesosterone anyway.

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
tunapuff is right. It will INCREASE oestrogen not decrease it.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
yeah true, testosterone is a type of oestrogen technically, so dont take any risks.

if you think your hormones aren't ok, you should talk to a doctor, under their guidance, hormone therapy can be safe.

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
Is there any tell-tell signs that you're producing a significant amount of testerone? Hairy chest etc?

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
well its very hard to tell so definativly. ask a doctor.

Offline MSJ108

why would someone laugh. what a loser

get some blood work done FIRST. good luck and keep us posted

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
yes when dealing with hormones, its imperative that it be done under the supervision and guidance of a doctor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024