Author Topic: Out and About  (Read 3873 times)

p.r.1974

I have made friends over the years with historical and fantasy societies. Many of them use the sporran in other than period correct manner, but still work well with an outfit.
Amazon.com : sporran

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I have carried a purse since my mid-20's. I started wearing ladies slacks and jeans because the fit of them was so much better. As most of you know, most ladies slacks have NO pockets and ladies jeans that have pockets are much smaller than men's. 

A purse is not only practical, but as a woman it's indispensable. If any of you have also discovered that women’s slacks and jeans fit better, you know what I mean. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
A purse is not only practical, but as a woman it's indispensable. If any of you have also discovered that women’s slacks and jeans fit better, you know what I mean.
OMG, I don't know what I would do without my purse now. 

I carry a larger purse now than I did when I was working. 

Hair brush, lip gloss, pen, keys, cell phone, tissues, change purse, money and cards, etc...

My bag barely holds everything, where would it all go without it?
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I see a lot of women wearing lululemon belt bags now. I bought one....I love it!
I have carried a purse or “ MAN BAG”...lol......for 20 years. 
More hands free with this new bag and it’s the fashion now days...I admit I go with the fashion 🤷

Offline taxmapper

Sporran, belt bags, carry-alls, etc. 
I personally carried an old Soviet Era Map Case for drafting tools when in school. 

I have seen a small resurgence of butt bags recently and other misc. similar items. 

Having been in the SCA for some time, I understand the concept, and find it funny that though there was a specific purpose, its still a bag that carries stuff. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Good afternoon,

I was shopping for a black plunge bra, but of course my size is sold out. 😲

I needed a "black" bra for a V neck top I bought in black, so I have settled on a black strapless that will look nice even in the V neck (it's going to show). 🤭

I have a hard size because they always seem to be "sold out" in my size. 😲

Have a nice afternoon. 💞

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Good afternoon,

I needed a "black" bra for a V neck top I bought in black, so I have settled on a black strapless that will look nice even in the V neck (it's going to show). 🤭

Have a nice afternoon. 💞
I was trying to find a pic of me wearing that same bra. I always wore it with the straps. It is super comfy. I love the cleavage it provides. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

Good afternoon,

Have a nice afternoon. 💞
I was trying to find a pic of me wearing that same bra. I always wore it with the straps. It is super comfy. I love the cleavage it provides.

♥️Sophie♥️
I hope so!

I have plenty in the "size" department, but I can always use more help in the cleavage department.

I was leaning over one day at the center and an individual blurted out, "your boobs are as big as Rhonda's, but she has better cleavage!"

I have been self-conscious about my cleavage ever since. 😲
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 10:08:45 PM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Justagirl💃

Out and about with my new handbag (purse). 

I couldn't function without a handbag. Where would all my things go?

Upfront

Birdie we must have similar tastes
That must be exactly the same design as the mid size bag of my three different styles(mine is navy. I suspect though that you may have a bit more in the cosmetic  corner!
Hand or shoulder bags are vital to compensate for very shallow pockets in womens clothing.
Carrying one , and remembering to pick it up, is a bit of a a faff at first but well worth it for the organisation it affords and means the clothing we choose lies properly as  as designed.
Quite the  mangirl around town.
Any nay sayers will be challenged to a duel, Handbags at dawn!
My larger one can be quite a heavy weapon  - you have been warned
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:10:29 AM by Upfront »

Offline Justagirl💃

I suspect though that you may have a bit more in the cosmetic  corner!
Oh hun, the cosmetics are well stocked. Can't leave home without them. 🤭

Offline Justagirl💃

Well, I might have gone a bit overboard. I ordered a tartan skirt and matching scarf in my size with shipping. 
It came to just under $400.00. 
A bit more than I had expected, but it will be locally milled tartan from Wales, and custom tailored. 

This style, but with the darker tartan:

Should arrive in about 6-8 weeks. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Love the colors Birdie.  You have good taste... and from what you've shared with us I KNOW your better endowed than that young lass modeling those delicious garments.  How did THAT happen?  ::)

Offline Justagirl💃

Love the colors Birdie.  You have good taste... and from what you've shared with us I KNOW your better endowed than that young lass modeling those delicious garments.  How did THAT happen?  ::)
I'm a bit more endowed, but I would love to be that thin again!

I can't wait for my garments to arrive. 💃🤗💞

Offline Justagirl💃

Just a lazy day at home today so I'm wearing something comfortable. 🤭

A Torrid curve 48DDD bra, my summer dress, and my Torrid sandals. 

« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 11:36:24 AM by Justagirl💃 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024