Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 1237 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 05:59:27 PM by Charli 💕 »

Offline Johndoe1

I started out wearing compression garments and very quickly decided that was not for me and a regular bra was a better choice. Like you, I felt like my life was being squeezed out of me and it took quite a bit of effort to get in and out of them if they didn't have a zipper which caused appearance issues through clothes. Bras are just easier to deal with overall.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I also hate compression tops! For almost two years I tried to hide my chest with those tees and just had to admit they were too much. Sweaty, hot, squeezed and uncomfortable. I finally had enough and went to wearing bras full time. Best decision ever! I still have a couple in the drawer for swimming, that’s it. Yeah, I’ve been clocked a couple of times but most people don’t see it or don’t care.

aboywithgirls

OMG! In this heat! My boob sweat would be like Niagara falls!

Lace cup underwire bras are the best. So light and airy and comfortable. Maybe it's because I was raised wearing a bra but compressing the girls makes no sense.

Offline taxmapper

My other half has 40DDD. She get underboob sweat and chaffing. 

That leads to the inevitable yeast like infection that stinks like hell and she gets rubbed raw from it. 

I personally have had hot days lately and though I keep the sports bras on it hasn't killed me even in the 100 degree heat. 

At least for now. 

Offline Johndoe1

I know what your other half goes through. I have terrible bouts of boob sweat and chafing in the summer myself. I had a yeast inflection one time in my IMF and it was the worst itching I have ever had and it took a while to heal. I am much more careful now to keep my IMF clean and dry as I can. Lace cups and mesh cups with a thin cotton form fitting layering piece to wick moisture away are big helps. Supportive but airy in the summer. A hack I learned from a woman friend who knows and saw me suffering.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Agreed; compression tops/garments hurt more than they are worth.  "42C" on a man is hard to quantify without a photo or additional details; do you feel that you have "true" or "pseudo" gyne?  Either way you deserve to be comfortable, this is not a leading question.

I'm certified as "pseudo" but I also tend to carry any extra weight I have in my chest before anywhere else (which sucks).  I have a drawer full of compression tops/sports bras/tanks that I enjoy wearing and make me feel good/comfortable with myself, but my wife was never that supportive of this behavior other than when I was at my "peak boobs" stage around a year and a half ago.  I'm 25lbs lighter now and yeah, I still have boobs and still prefer support :(

Most of the folks out here have legitimate gyne, and their needs may differ from yours.  From what I've seen to date, "42C" is more likely to be chest fat/"pseudo" for a man.  This is not intended as any manner of insult; boobs are boobs, right?

I suggest a proper medical evaluation to find out exactly what's going on before changing anything.  If you have legitimate glandular tissue in play, you will need a legitimate bra for support or surgery to remove it.  If you happen to simply store fat in your chest really well like me, there are maybe some better options for concealing that fat if that's what you want to do -- in my opinion male compression shirts assume you have a belly fat problem, not a chest fat problem.

If an immediate short-medium term "pseudo" garment proposal is needed; I suggest having a look at what Oalka has to offer on Amazon.  They make a great medium-impact Sports Bra that will smush you up pretty well but is likely to be a tad noticeable under a T-shirt, but they also have a newer low-impact longline Yoga Bra that incorporates a tank over it.  I like the longline Yoga Bra the best; even my wife didn't seem to notice it.  It's very comfortable, but I must admit wearing "layers" is difficult on a 98 degree day for a man ...

Offline SideSet

Compression tops do what they are supposed to:  smoosh your breasts.  Any person with big breasts knows that smooshing your breasts is not comfortable.

I prefer the support of a bra.  Everything nicely held in place. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 04:37:32 PM by SideSet »

Busted (and happy)

Compression tops?
1. Beastly uncomfortable.
2. Deprecated by virtually all health professionals
3. Not being judgemental (each to his own) but I struggle to to see what discussion of compression tops has to do with "acceptance"    Just saying

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
They’re good for wearing during very rigorous physical activities. I wear an UnderArmour brand compression shirt while bow hunting in the mountains. Can’t afford to risk dislodging my defibrillator when (not “if” - lol) I fall. 
Don’t like them for every day ‘street’ wear, though. 

Busted (and happy)

Moobzie
As I said I wasn't being judgemental.
If you find them helpful for as very specific reason such as yours, great.
But continuous wear is not conducive to healthy breasts.

My other point was a general observation that from my point of view at least,  full discussion of compression garments possibly is better on the other half of the site for those wanting to completely hide or remove their breasts.
Acceptance does not mean we have desire to have noticeable breasts, but it is a matter of looking after them, in time coming to like them and certainly not being ashamed . 
a good motto for me is " Don't flaunt them. Don't hide them. Enjoy them as much as you can"
This latter part really is possible and greatly enhanced by the love of a good woman!

Offline SideSet

Women sometimes emphasize and sometimes de-emphasize their breasts.  Depends on their mood, what they are doing and wearing. 

Certain bras compress, but not like men’s compression vests. 

It is all about being comfortable in all senses of the word. 

Just like women do with their breasts, we should feel free to use different solutions for our breasts. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024