Author Topic: girl's perspective  (Read 7602 times)

Offline ohgee

well hey guys. i'm an 18 year old female. this may be weird for me to write on here considering this site's purpose. but i'm going to anyway...

i actually prefer it when a guy's chest isn't perfectly toned. i find it more attractive and better to run my hands over than sculpted pecs. and even more attractive when a guy who has them is still confident. not that i'm opposed to guys with a muscular chest...lol i just like this better :]

my ex-boyfriend had gyne, and i never really told him how much i loved his chest just because i knew he was self-conscious about it and i didn't know how he would react. so i just decided to tell him i was fine with it rather than telling him i found it attractive. i thought he would just think i was lying to make him feel better. idk.

anyway, sorry to ramble. i just thought i'd post my perspective, maybe there's other girls who feel the same. :]

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
ohgee...

Thanks for your POV!

While it could be 'somewhat' comforting to your partner to know that you are 'fine with it', it probably wont change his feelings of 'self worth'. My wife was 'fine' with my gynecomastia also. However, I hated it and would never let her touch my chest.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Bonehead guys can only come up with crap like "hey yo got titties so ya must be gay"  or similar purile bull.

It baffles me why anyone would associate G with being gay...  ???

GB

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
there ya go expecting people to be intelligent and rational again gb ;) 

ohgee, thanks for your perspective.  kind of a matter of individual preference, some women have no problem with it, others do.  but i kind of take gb's perspective, i plan to get rid of mine no matter what just for my own sake. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Guys, do you honestly think that post was genuine...

As Mulder says "I want to believe"
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
have to say although a lot of ppl find it hard to believe. there are actually ppl out there who get off on man boobs. but more importantly there is a great deal of people on here with a small amount of gynecomastia that actually doesn't really detract from how attractive they are. its unfortunate that so many guys find  a small amount of breast tissue which is normal and can be found on male models and bodybuilders and feel like its a deformity. i am however definitely not against surgery for those who will feel happier changing their look, but surgery isn't a decision to take lightly and without significant consideration.

GynO_DuDe

Haha, so true.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Maybe is was, maybe it wasn't... However if it was, and we treat it as not, then someone who 'is' being genuine, is going to feel hurt and insulted. Innocent until proven guilty... as the old saying goes.  ;)

GB

Offline ohgee

ok well i'm not sure what everyone's thinking...

so just to make it clear, i know that whether other people like or dislike it isn't the big issue for most of you, but rather how you feel about it yourself. and in no way am i against surgery and i don't consider this a "fetish" lol. this post was just how i honestly feel about it.

and the genuine thing, well i guess i can understand that response. that's why i didn't tell my boyfriend, because i thought he would tell me i was lying to make him feel better...and there's no way i can prove that i'm telling the truth other than to tell you i am :]

but again, i realize this isn't going to change how anyone feels about it themselves. i was just throwing it out there because i didn't know whether this point of view had been expressed yet.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
It hasn't been expressed nearly enough...and it's really cool/nice of you to do so.  I'm sure you've brightened up at least a few peoples day ;D

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member

and the genuine thing, well i guess i can understand that response. that's why i didn't tell my boyfriend, because i thought he would tell me i was lying to make him feel better...and there's no way i can prove that I'm telling the truth other than to tell you i am :]

I understand that completely. You are indeed wise and sensitive. I know for a fact it would of been impossible for me to accept any girl to tell me she liked my chest the way it was. Even if she said and tried all these ways I could never assume she is doing anything more then attempting at making the best of it for me. Its something I could never except of myself or her. Its truly a living hell. It would only be a matter of time until she got bored of me and moved on to someone else more physically suiting. Why would she want to be with me if I have some sort of genetic deformity, that cant be the way she wants to imagine her kids. 22 years of living in hell + one near suicide attempt I am post op and this is something I plan to never tell, at least not for a long long time of being with someone, tho the scars I have both physically and emotionally will be nearly impossible to hide. . He's lucky to of found you... sorry to hear about the "Ex" tho.

Do you think it would be wrong of me to marry a girl and try to be a father without telling her I had this condition that I was in fact born with?

My father didn't have it, my grandfather didn't have it, but I never met my other grandparents.....I think one of my cousins has it too.....

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A lifetime of experience leads me to think that this is a genuine girl giving a true opinion.

It could turn out to be a troll, But the opinion matches with many of the women in my life.

The ladies seem to be much more concerned with what is going on in a man's mind than what is on his chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Deviant

• Posting Member
I ave a feeling your boyfriend's was nearly as bad as a lot of the people on this forum.

Offline ohgee

well thanks for the responses, negative or not.

Offline mortis

• Posting Member
You guys with bilateral gyne should feel lucky. There's no way for anyone to like unilateral gyne..

:/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024