Author Topic: Making a discreet transition...  (Read 2039 times)

Offline gynomakesmesad

• Bronze Member
Hi,

I'm about to have my op in about 2 weeks. NO ONE except the surgeon, his staff and myself know that I am having it. I want to keep it this way.

I'm sure many people here (including myself) would like to know the various approaches operatees have taken to make people NOT realise that their chest is completely different (although this is quite ironic as we are all doing this to MAKE a visible change).

I have a bad posture due to having gyne, which I think means that most people don't notice it. I am also thin and wear two layers almost everywhere, which also helps. So I think what I will do is gradually straighten my posture after the op - slowly enough so people don't really notice a change. And then if someone says I look different or more toned I will just say 'I've been working out'.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
dude totally understand...my gyne has made my posture so bad its not even funny..i always hunch my back all day to hide away the gyne...after surgery ill probably do the same and straighten it up...good luck man..

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Gyne's a bitch ain't it?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
or you could just say you started seeing a chiropracter b/c of some long term nagging lower back pain and have started to consiously work on improving your posture as part of the prescribed treatment

Offline LLTrain

• Posting Member
Dude I'm officially 2 weeks post-op and it's about that time I start making the transition. I'm the same way as you, 6'1" and I (used to) wear 2 layers around, and now that I've gotten my problem fixed, I'm ready to start wearing single t-shirts and v-necks (yes, I'm one of THOSE guys.) Although I'm not worried about my friends saying anything differently to me about the way I'm dressing and how I now will take my shirt off for volleyball and go to toga parties and whatnot, but I am slightly concerned with them talking amongst themselves, just noticing how I'm possibly acting different.

The way I've decided to cope with everything is I've gotten a really solid workout schedule planned ahead of time (for when I can get back to doing physical activities and stuff.) I'm gonna stick with it and by the time spring (read: warmer weather) rolls around I'll be more lean and toned up than I've ever been, and that's enough excuse for me to dress and act differently.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
First, Don't make a sudden change in the way you dress as this might call attention to the change under your clothes.

Second, Keep silent about it. Most people would never guess unless you really had huge breasts or unless you gave it away by something you said.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024