Author Topic: gland question  (Read 2162 times)

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
i have a question about gland removal. my nipples are actually puffy, but when they harden up they are half the size and look fine. (still gyne when nips harden though).  With gland removal would my nipples shrink and harden? or stay somewhat puffy?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 07:44:49 PM by don »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
The idea is that since excessive gland pushes out the nipple making it appear puffy, the gland's removal will allow the nipple to sit in the chest normally without protruding or puffing out.  When your nipples (actually the areolas) harden they constrict back on the gland and pull tight which makes them look smaller and flatter.  When the areolas relax again the gland can push back out and you've got puffies again.  Some people's areolas have expanded to large diameters requiring a resizing procedure as well, but most people don't require that for normal-looking nipples.  Gland removal is a must with most gyne cases, especially if you've got any amount of puffiness in the nipples. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
Nip- when you say some people have required areola resizing procedures as well, do you mean enlarged areolas caused by gyne, or caused by the gyne removal surgery?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I meant some of us had to have areola reduction as a part of our gynecomastia surgery.  Mine were huge.  I didn't mean that it was caused by the surgery.  Sorry for being unclear.

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
Ok, I was just asking because I saw page linked to from a post here about some guy who ended up with ridiculously massive areolas due to a poor gyne surgery.  At least I think that's what the page was saying...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024