Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Cruise, newport beach CA  (Read 3611 times)

Offline superhuman

• Posting Member
Surgery with Dr. Cruise, newport beach CA
anyways the following are the emotions I have right now..

:D ^_^ :) ;D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. can I already go jump in a friggen pool haha?!

Surgeon: Dr. Cruise - newport beach, california
Procedures: Gynecomastia - lipo/excisson/MINORdonut lift

Before I tell you guys my experience day of surgery.... Dr. Cruise is absolutely absolutely (cant even think of a word as so many words are going through my head) but he he is GOD DAMN AMAZING. He really treats you as an ACTUAL human being, and worrys about your present and future results. He is a reputable surgeon, and I honestly felt really confident with him. I'm sure there are other great surgeons whom I had discussed with but Dr. Cruise... I could just see what he was actually willing to do. Dr. Cruise said, "listen, I know exactly what you want... we're going to get you there". I have never felt this great before in my whole entire life.

So guys, I went to my surgery location at 1:00 pm, and got changed into my gown and had spoken with the nurse at first, and then after the nurse I spoke to the anthielogist (however u spell it). Let me say this again, I have never met so many friendly people in my entire life...... The anth was amazing and really helpful with all his information. He told me about whats going to happen and he inserted the iv in my hand but didn't put the drugs in yet as I still had to meet with Dr. Cruise.

Was I nervous at this point? HELLLLLLLL NO, I was actually just taking a look at my moobs for the last time as I was laughing at them saying "ha ha sucka it's finally time for you to leave". After the anth left, Dr. Cruise came in and marked my chest and told me we're going to get amazing results and lets do this!

After Dr. Cruise left, the anth came back and said k now I'm going to put the drugs in and I was thinking to myself alright let's start to feel the "10 shots of tequila at once and get it over and done wtih". As they moved me to the surgical place, I was kind of getting a bit drowsy and had made a comment of saying "Oh it feels like im on LSD..." (even though I have never done it before it was just a funny remark hah)... After that honestly I HAD NO PAIN while the drugs were getting put in... damn is this modern technology ever so advanced with these drugs made me feel at ease and next thing you know I woke up and had no PAIN at all. Mouth was dehydrated, but I was able to speak fine just with a bit of a blur. The nurse was really helpful and right then another nurse from aura came and helped me move from the wheelchair to her car. At that point, only numbness I had was in my legs and I couldn't really move them by myself, and me walking was kind of like a little buz. Other then that, I got to aura, and I am sitting here typing to you guys right after I ate dinner. Honestly.... AMAZING place, with such an amazing person who is taking care of me! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL....  So if anyone who is thinking of aura, I highly recommened it. Even though I can't see the ocean, I'll take full advantage of it tommorw. The nurse had gave me crackers and water which made me feel alive again, then took vicodin and then had dinner. I honestly feel alive again, more alive than I have ever been. I feel GREAT, with no pain....I can walk to the washroom by myself, and I can feel my energy getting back. I'm just getting a bit tired now as I'm typing this haha. Ive been drinking a lot of fluids such as gatorade, and been watching tv.

Oh funny thing I forgot to add..... I supposely met with Dr. Cruise when I woke up after the surgery and had asked him how the surgery went, and he said excellent... but HONESTLY I DONT REMEMBER ME EVEN MEETING HIM! LOL. The nurse had told me this... oh man :$

I have not been able to see my chest and its results, but i'm really confident that it seems good!

Overall... I do not regret one penny spending it with Dr. Cruise, aura, and this whole trip. It's been only 3 days, and I feel so relieved that I had came here and was taken care of with such good hands. I can't wait to see my chest, but the support from Dr. Cruise, his staff, and aura... has been beyond anything in this world. I had bought last minute tickets to California, and the money is NOT A SINGLE REGRET! Normally, a lot of surgeons just treat it as a business, but Dr. Cruise and everyone treats you as if they've known you forever! I'm so glad and I honestly feel really happy right now. Dr. Cruise is a reputable type of person, and really cares about his patients above and beyond. I was really iffy at first because with a lot of consultations with other surgeons they said I just needed lipo/excisson and Dr. Cruise was the one who said those two will be needed also just a MINOR donut lift, but hey I ended up with Dr. Cruise because he really seems to know what hes talking about and I felt really confident. Other than that.. Lets see my post-op, and better not get any pain! I'm actually scared to see what my chest looks like.... hah it's going to be so akward

I want to thank all of you guys, and honestly couldn't have done this without you guys.... If I was a billionaire, Id honestly do something even more for everyone ( cough cough buy some alcohol cough cough haha )

It feels good to be on the 'other side'

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
Re: Surgery with Dr. Cruise, newport beach CA
Congrats on the surgery and welcome to the other side, just in time to be healed up and ready for the summer ;D

Offline junyea

• Posting Member
can you post photos....I live in LA and I would consider going with Dr. Cruise based on your results...

Offline superhuman

• Posting Member
I would if I could, but I have access to no camera..... I'm in from Canada, but all I can say is I went to get my drains removed this morning... and I finally got to see my chest. It is amazing!.... I still can't believe how amazing of a job is done, I have no bruising just a bit swelling... other than that time to heal with results. I highly recommened Dr. Cruise, trust me I did a HUGE research job on good surgeons and it narrowed down to Dr. Cruise. You wont be dissapointed...

Offline superduty

• Posting Member
Please post pics back here on this forum or at minimum give us an honest update in a few months.  Dont forget about us here on the boards.  Some folks get good results and then dont come back here to these boards...we here from some of the bad results....but the good results are very important for us doing research.

What you see now is not what it will necessarily look like in a couple months, so please post back.

How much did Cruise charge?  you can PM me if you dont want to post here on the open boards.

Thanks

Offline superhuman

• Posting Member
Don't worry guys.... I completely understand people dont return... but I will be a community supporter with no doubt. As this was the place I would go to everyday just to ask questions, and find information. I would post the pictures... as I said but I will within a week or so? I'll get the before/after pictures from Dr. Cruise himself as he took some as well. I honestly still don't believe it my chest is FLAT!.... theres little bruising/swelling....

The cost of the operation was $7500 and with my flight/hotel/food/shopping fees I'm sure I spent up to $10,500 within a week in California hah... But remember... it's almost a new year, I myself got a new beginning and can finally move on with my life without having to look down. The money is quite a lot, and it basically did take up all of my savings as I'm only a student but hey money isnt everything when its spent on you... It should be priceless. I'll just have to start fresh and actually start focusing on school/career without having to spend time thinking what to wear to hide my ex-moobs ha!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024