Author Topic: Surgery with Dr C Fielding,Toronto (Post Surgery Update Pics)  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Gynogone90

I have booked a surgery date with Dr Craig Fielding on the first week of May. I am 27, 250lbs, 6 feet. I have pre surgery pics below. If anyone has already done surgery with him, please do contact and let me know about your experiences.

I ll hopefully put up post surgery pics soon.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:18:37 AM by Gynogone90 »

Offline xh1234

• Posting Member
good luck. I had a consultation with him recently, I intent to book for last week of June as I am traveling in the meantime. I am 5'9", 150lb.

Offline Ottawagyno

What was the cost you guys were quoted?

Offline xh1234

• Posting Member

Offline Gynogone90

Excellent surgeon and what a charismatic guy, being 257 lbs.I was nervous about this procedure and results.

As time passes, in about 8 months to a year best results are expected to come out.

For now, I have never had a chest this flat!

Absolutely, ecstatic! Glad, to have gone through this surgery with Dr Fielding.

For now, I m posting a crude after surgery picture. Dm me if you would like to see better ones. Cheers.

Also, to add:
Didn't take pain killers as I didn't experience much pain at all after surgery, though felt extremely tired and had sore legs, the next few days after surgery day.

My scars arent visible at all and blend in with my aerola's colour.

If you work a job that is physically demanding, I recommend to take 1 or 2 weeks off. Minimum a week off even for a desk job, the surgery and anesthesia gets you somehow (general fatigue for me) and I definitely don't recommend driving at all for 1.5 weeks.

P. S - Must add that I got a flat chest from a c cup (refer to pre surgery pics), to a flat chest with some post op swelling that doesn't make it look completely flat. 

Offline xh1234

• Posting Member

Offline thisischris

• Posting Member
Looks great.  Any chance of an updated pic?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024