Author Topic: Bra Fillers? for balance?  (Read 1517 times)

Orb

Well this is a strange one.  Sorry.  For the summer months I have been wearing thinner bras.  Cooler yes.  Down side I feel everyone can see what I feel.  My left is a bit larger than my right.  In my mind? Perhaps I'm the only one who see's and is bothered.  I'm trying to navigate life balanced.  Under the radar so to speak.  If I had larger pecks wouldn't they be balanced?  This afternoon I was felt just a bit off.  It could be and most likely is, just me.  I know it has been brought up before and I believe I chimed in however, in my head I'm revisiting this paradigm.  My left cup is FULL, my right a bit of loose fabric in the upper cup.  I remembered something about chickens.  I know crazy.  I did a search and found fillets, and chicken fillets and chicken cutlets.  Has anyone used? Am I just as crazy as I feel right now?  Haven't I, we, been trying to underscore what we have been given?  That is, trying to as present male?  I better quite.  I'm beginning to think I'm crazy also.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
You're not crazy. No more than the rest of us, anyway lol. 

Nothing wrong with wanting to appear balanced. Visually appealing, for that matter. Women have been wearing makeup for years, but what are they making up for? Ugliness? Heck no, they just want to hide what they perceive as imperfection and accentuate the good bits to appear more attractive. Same with putting something in one bra cup if you are lopsided, to appear less imperfect. Try a cheap booster like this in your right cup: JOMICO Breast Enhancer, Nude Chicken Fillets, Silicone Gel Bra Pad Inserts, Skin-Soft Push-Up Breast Cups, Bust Enhancer for Underwire Bra, Sports Bra, Bikini, Naturally Increase Cup Size : Amazon.com.au: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Look in the mirror or take selfies before and after and ask yourself whether it makes you look 'better'. Regardless of that, if it makes you feel better about yourself, then of course the purchase is worth it.  

Offline SideSet

They make those chicken fillets for a reason 😘

They sell plenty, so why not be like all the others who use them?

Offline taxmapper

My righty is bigger than my leftiy. 

Welcome to being human. 

(were all asymmetrical and off balance... :) )

Offline Johndoe1

While many men are severely asymmetrical,  some women are too but are closer but there's many women who are a cup size difference and they use cutlets and fillers.  Rule of thumb is you size for the larger of the breasts and fill the smaller one.  Many women do this which is why cutlets and fillers are readily available. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Hey fellas !!

Asymmetric breasts are very common in women, even myself. I had delt with this issue from time to time as a man while going through growth spurts being as much as a cup size difference with my left breast always trying to play catch up. 

We see women at the Breast Care Center who routinely have the same issue. It's something that isn't often addressed in this forum. However, it is something that many men don't know how to deal with because I can say from experience that it's a "girl talk" issue. It is addressed in women's magazines, girls getting together after work for a drink or even during lunch (as long as it's girls only).

That's why they make"cutlets" . They are sold in most boutiques and larger department stores like Dillard's, JCPENNEY,  and Macy's. They usually come in 1/2 o full cup sizes and are placed in the lower part of your bra cup with your breast sitting on top of it. This will give your chest a more symmetric shape that's astetically pleasing. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Hey fellas !!

Asymmetric breasts are very common in women, even myself. I had delt with this issue from time to time as a man while going through growth spurts being as much as a cup size difference with my left breast always trying to play catch up.

We see women at the Breast Care Center who routinely have the same issue. It's something that isn't often addressed in this forum. However, it is something that many men don't know how to deal with because I can say from experience that it's a "girl talk" issue. It is addressed in women's magazines, girls getting together after work for a drink or even during lunch (as long as it's girls only).

That's why they make"cutlets" . They are sold in most boutiques and larger department stores like Dillard's, JCPENNEY,  and Macy's. They usually come in 1/2 o full cup sizes and are placed in the lower part of your bra cup with your breast sitting on top of it. This will give your chest a more symmetric shape that's astetically pleasing.

Sophie ❤️
interesting. is there any reason why one is bigger, and in your case the right one . it seems like mine and others its the left one

Offline SideSet

Some women have one breast larger than the other. And we have breasts like women, so it should not be surprising that some of us should have one breast larger than the other. Mine are about the same size, But if I had one breast larger, I would buy my bras to fit my larger breast and use a chicken fillet to fill out the bra cup for my smaller breast. 

Orb

I guess it's not just me.  I just figured my arms are the same, my fingers toes etc. my breast would be symmetrical also.
I have just trained myself to look at myself with a more critical eye as I'm getting dressed for the day.  One is bigger however, I have noticed fluctuation over a few days and weeks.  Like was mentioned from heat, water retention, perhaps a little growth and I'm just not noticing it.  I did think perhaps that the bra of the day may have gotten a bit worn and and made it look worse than it truly is.  I have begun to gravitate to bras with stretch rather than formed cups.  I think that helps with the a flatter finish however a more molded cup and adding the adding of a filler will make things more balanced. 

Bottom line is Thanks for the words friends.  I'm feeling good about myself and know I can still dress and look well.  One thing this did so is got me looking online for new different styles I might go try.  I have noticed now several models wearing what they are selling having the same issue.  One cup will have loose fabric and puckering.  If they can get away with it I certainly can.

Orb

Wow!!!  I took the time to look at Amazon for the fillers and cutlets.  There is a plethora of styles and shapes.  I was surprised at first then thought, well...yeah.  Not wanting to appear as one welcoming unwanted solicitations I held back, for now.  I did learn that some were made to fit into sports bras and  other bra styles.  I thought I would try that for those days I felt I need it.  I took one out of one in the drawer and worked great on its own.  I decided it was no big deal to use. 
  A while back I had to get a new suit. All my suit coats and sport jackets really show the drop in my right shoulder.  I have extensive damage to that one and always have the tailor add an inch shoulder pad on that side.  Now a little help under that breast is no big deal either. ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 07:33:40 PM by Orb »

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Soma even advertises their “Bodify” bra as being designed to accommodate asymmetric breasts.  One of their photos clearly shows a model with visibly different right/left so I suspect it is more common than I realized (and I thought it was just me).

Confused old man

My left was much bigger then my right. My right boob is catching up now. Sure do hope they stop growing.

Offline Johndoe1

My left is a little larger than my right but my right sags more than my left. 

bikerbob

My left is at least half a cup size larger than the right.  When I started wearing a bra about 5 years ago, the difference was quite obvious.  Now that both sides have grown a cup size or so, the difference isn't so pronounced and not at all obvious under a shirt.  The smaller one is not likely to "catch up" but I don't worry about it.

Busted (and happy)

Orb.
No one is symmetrical anywhere on their bodies. I know this  from past work in radiography where getting the skull or whatever "straight".
The most obvious way of seeing this  is facial. If you have appropriate software is to split a full face photo and then combine the two left and two right sides. They will look quite different. Why would boobs be any different?

Yes I use chicken fillets and for the same reason as women,. There is nothing that is more annoying than compromising on bra size just to have one cup too tight or the other a loose fit

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024