Author Topic: Bra Fillers? for balance?  (Read 1516 times)

Orb

I have found I do get the bra that best fits the larger of the two.  I was trying to fit to the smaller, thinking reduce size of larger, creating less projection.  That just made the left side look worse.  I can tell there has been a bit of growth and feel both are growing yet at the same pace.  That helps.  

I can see I'm not alone and that has made things better for me.  I'm glad we can share such a discussion as its not brought up with others outside these pages.  At least for me.

Offline SideSet

Yes, if you must choose between larger or smaller bra cups, always go larger. Too small will never work. 

Orb

So I have learned.  The shape of a breast in a cup to small is not that appealing either. 

I have learned!

Offline SideSet

When I first started regularly wearing a bra several years ago, I was between a C and D cup. And I was still growing!

I went in for a bra fitting, to try on, and buy a new bra or two. The bra fitter was familiar with me. In fact, she has helped me very early on, been very nice and very interested in my situation. She had said it was not unusual to have men come in to buy bras, but none with breasts as big as mine. She had asked me how that came to be and if they were still growing, and the answer was yes they were.

So, when I came in this time, she complimented me on my breasts, noted that I had gotten bigger, in fact, her exact words were, “you’re getting so big,” and agreed that I was spilling out of my bra cups, and that I should be looking at the next size up.

Unfortunately, I was in between sizes, so nothing quite worked. But then she brought two chicken fillets and told me to put them under my breasts in the cups of the larger bra. That worked perfectly.

She joked that most women who use chicken fillets have smaller breasts than me, but since I was still growing, this would work perfectly until I filled out the cups on my own. Which in a short while I did 😘

I found the chicken fillets to be comfortable. They quickly warm to body temperature. And they look natural in your bra cups.

As I said, this was pretty early on in my bra wearing, and I have not used them since, but I recommend chicken fillets for anybody not quite at the bra cup size or with uneven breasts.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 11:15:46 AM by SideSet »

Orb

Thanks for that Side Set. 

The take away here isn't that we need or want to present bigger but more uniform.  Balanced if you will.
I'm glad you had the support in that instance where you needed it. 
And that's right.  The rest just fell into place. 

Thanks for sharing!

Gino

The sports bras I wear come with removable pads which can be used to balance things out. Maybe removable pads in your bra is an idea to pursue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024