Author Topic: Problems with safety belt  (Read 960 times)

Offline gotgyne

As much as I value proper support from my bras, I sometimes still get some problems with the seatbelt of the car. Without a bra there is quite an amorphous mass of tissue and it is not necessary to find an exact position of the belt. With the bra my breasts are much more accentuated and I must look for the correct position. But the advantage is that my nipples are covered by the bra and not so sensitive if there is some friction of the seat belt.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

As much as I value proper support from my bras, I sometimes still get some problems with the seatbelt of the car.
You and everyone of us who have developed breasts! Seat belts are my worst enemy.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
As much as I value proper support from my bras, I sometimes still get some problems with the seatbelt of the car.
You and everyone of us who have developed breasts! Seat belts are my worst enemy.
The dude that invented seatbelts must have been flat chested!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

my favorite saying with gyn. is that I discovered the joys of seatbelts. 

Ahhhh yes the wonder rub. 
The compressing of skin and fat to make boob flatties. 
The dull serrated edge of the seatbelt glossing over a highly sensitive nipple. 

No my friends, the car designers sought not to think of women, but use the belt to exploit thier shape. 

Yes, folks.. 
it was a mans world at one time. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

...No my friends, the car designers sought not to think of women, but use the belt to exploit their shape.

Yes, folks..
This is funny... reminding me of a video I watched years ago with a gorgeous English women whom I followed on YouTube because she explored the natural world so brilliantly.  I came upon a conversation happening between two professors while driving.  Alice was in the passenger seat with a seat belt lying across her sumptuous bosom, definitely highlighting her breasts for anyone paying attention.  The conversation was a delight but I couldn't help but glance over at what that seat belt was intent on showing me.

This is the woman... Alice Roberts, PhD.

Online Gotboobs

• Silver Member
A couple of years ago my wife and I pulled up to a drive through eating establishment. When we drove off my wife commented on how that lady was staring at my chest. I said I noticed that also.
Yes seatbelts really accentuate the boobs. So now when I pull up to a drive through the seat belt gets unbuckled.
If I forget to unbuckle it. I always get that look.🤣
So I got boobs...whata ya gonna do?🤣🤣
On a side note...people who I’m around a lot have actually gotten used to them. Very rarely do I catch them looking at my boobs. And if they do,I’m sure they are just looking that direction for no particular reason.

p.r.1974

Our female housemate has a pink shag version of one of these, that she says helps at a 42 DDD.
Amazon.com : seatbelt accessories for boobs

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Our female housemate has a pink shag version of one of these, that she says helps at a 42 DDD.
Cool, I need something I can take with me on buses. 😬

Offline gotgyne

On a side note...people who I’m around a lot have actually gotten used to them. Very rarely do I catch them looking at my boobs. And if they do,I’m sure they are just looking that direction for no particular reason.
Something new is only interesting for a short time. All of my relatives, friends and neighbours know that I wear compression pantyhose, so I never get a second look.
Decades ago I read of a man who had lost one leg and wore a prosthesis. At the beach he started from day one walking in one direction and the other for half an hour. At the third day he got looks from only very few people.

Offline gotgyne

my favorite saying with gyn. is that I discovered the joys of seatbelts.

Ahhhh yes the wonder rub.
The compressing of skin and fat to make boob flatties.
The dull serrated edge of the seatbelt glossing over a highly sensitive nipple.

No my friends, the car designers sought not to think of women, but use the belt to exploit thier shape.

Yes, folks..
Well said. Yes "the joys of seatbelts" with all the strange sensations for the breasts and especially the nipples. Until now I only wore bras at home but not while driving. So yesterday this was really a new experience. It is strange, that I never heard complaints from women on this topic. Not even my mother with her voluptous breasts. Now I sympathize with the females regarding seatbelts.

Offline gotgyne

...No my friends, the car designers sought not to think of women, but use the belt to exploit their shape.

Yes, folks..
This is funny... reminding me of a video I watched years ago with a gorgeous English women whom I followed on YouTube because she explored the natural world so brilliantly.  I came upon a conversation happening between two professors while driving.  Alice was in the passenger seat with a seat belt lying across her sumptuous bosom, definitely highlighting her breasts for anyone paying attention.  The conversation was a delight but I couldn't help but glance over at what that seat belt was intent on showing me.

This is the woman... Alice Roberts, PhD.
This is Alice Roberts in an article of a psychological magazine. It starts with "sexism makes me angry". She complains that female scientists are scored less than their male colleagues. BUT: She didn't mention that at court male judges in most cases choose lower punishments for females than for males. Female judges make no difference. This is positive sexism regarding women but negative sexism regarding men.

Offline gotgyne

A good idea. I used such a seatbelt cover years ago since the edge of the belt always ripped my t-shirts. I still have it and perhaps I should start using it again.

Offline Johndoe1

A good idea. I used such a seatbelt cover years ago since the edge of the belt always ripped my t-shirts. I still have it and perhaps I should start using it again.

Be forewarned, they get very warm in the summer, especially if the sun is shining on it as you drive. I have used them before. With the pressure applied in the cleavage by the belt, it will push and hold the pad against you cleavage, and it being made of a thick padding material, heat will build up, sweat will accumulate, particularly with a bra. Just something to be aware of.

Offline blad

If they made a bra with two built in airbags, then we would not need a safety belt?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
I for one am uncomfortable with the way the seat belt presents my boobs. Drivers of taller vehicles than mine stare down. Seat belts also uncomfortably press on the center boned section of the bra made worse if there is any  sort of decoration there as is typical of most bras nowadays.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024