Author Topic: Hello  (Read 415905 times)

MyLife

Hello all, I've been a long time lurker, and finally made an account a day or two ago. I love love love the support here. I'm a cis male in my late 20s and have struggled with having man boobs ever since puberty. I've been up and down in my weight, but the boobs seem to stay no matter what. I finally decided to start wearing a bra a few years ago due to back pain throughout the day and the pain of my "assets" bouncing while doing things such as mowing. I'm currently in a 38D bra size. I'm a medium-heavy build, 6'1", 220lbs. Based on most bra calculators I should be in a 42B bra, but given the growth on most men with gynecomastia, I have a lot of underarm boobage. Its more comfortable to sister size down in band and up in cup until the underwire captures my underarm boob. Keeps me from having to scoop and swoop throughout the day. 

Sorry I tend to get long winded sometimes... anyway, hello to everyone I've stalked for over a year and finally joined lol

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hello all, I've been a long time lurker, and finally made an account a day or two ago. I love love love the support here. I'm a cis male in my late 20s and have struggled with having man boobs ever since puberty. I've been up and down in my weight, but the boobs seem to stay no matter what. I finally decided to start wearing a bra a few years ago due to back pain throughout the day and the pain of my "assets" bouncing while doing things such as mowing. I'm currently in a 38D bra size. I'm a medium-heavy build, 6'1", 220lbs. Based on most bra calculators I should be in a 42B bra, but given the growth on most men with gynecomastia, I have a lot of underarm boobage. Its more comfortable to sister size down in band and up in cup until the underwire captures my underarm boob. Keeps me from having to scoop and swoop throughout the day.

Sorry I tend to get long winded sometimes... anyway, hello to everyone I've stalked for over a year and finally joined lol
Hello there! 🤗

Glad to see you finally joined in hun. 🙂

Wow, you like a tight band!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline blad

I also developed breasts during puberty. 

After all the "helpful" comments in school that I needed a bra, I tried on one of my sister's bras and quickly realized that I was best severed by wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

MyLife

Hello there! 🤗

Glad to see you finally joined in hun. 🙂

Wow, you like a tight band!
Thanks 🥰 sister sizing down doesn't seem to make the band too much tighter because I'm going up in cup sizes and the wires move to take up lost band size. Seems like measuring for men using bra sizes usually goes this way. 

MyLife

After all the "helpful" comments in school that I needed a bra, I tried on one of my sister's bras and quickly realized that I was best severed by wearing a bra.
The funny thing is, I used to try on my sisters bras when I was going through puberty but more as a fetish. Now its part of my every day life

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

The funny thing is, I used to try on my sisters bras when I was going through puberty but more as a fetish. Now its part of my every day life
OMG! Too funny 😁!!!! I did the same thing in secret. I did it until my mother gave me "the bra talk" because of the severity of my gynecomastia. She took several bras that my older sister had out grown and gave them to me to try. I wore them off and on only when I needed them and the need became more frequent over the next few years. One day, my sister saw me topless and was shocked at how big my boobs were. I was as big as her. My mother had told me at that point that I had to start wearing a bra full time. She took me bra shopping  and for a fitting. The SA thought that I was a girl. I just went with it. I've worn a bra everyday since.

♥️Sophie♥️

Online Justagirl💃

My breasts appeared at about 12ish, and my cousin loaned me one of her outfits (panties, bra, skirt, blouse, etc...)

Everything fit like a glove! Grandma approved but my father didn't. 

That started a very grim phase of my childhood. 

Online Justagirl💃

My parents tried everything possible to try and 'stop' my breasts and curves from developing including pumping me full of testosterone for two years. 

I wasn't fitting the 'dream' they had about how I would turn out!

I was taken out of ballet and piano classes and enrolled into everything from basketball to football (I failed all those sports except tennis). 

Fairly grim childhood!

Online Justagirl💃

OMG! Too funny 😁!!!! I did the same thing in secret. I did it until my mother gave me "the bra talk" because of the severity of my gynecomastia. She took several bras that my older sister had out grown and gave them to me to try. I wore them off and on only when I needed them and the need became more frequent over the next few years. One day, my sister saw me topless and was shocked at how big my boobs were. I was as big as her. My mother had told me at that point that I had to start wearing a bra full time. She took me bra shopping  and for a fitting. The SA thought that I was a girl. I just went with it. I've worn a bra everyday since.

♥️Sophie♥️
Sophie, I only wish my parents would have been so understanding. 
You are a very lucky girl hun 😉🤭😘

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I just wanted to say welcome also.  You and I joined at the same time.  Perhaps the right time!
I'm glad to see you have come  accept your body and have chosen to just live and be.

Offline gotgyne

Hello all, I've been a long time lurker, and finally made an account a day or two ago. I love love love the support here. I'm a cis male in my late 20s and have struggled with having man boobs ever since puberty. I've been up and down in my weight, but the boobs seem to stay no matter what. I finally decided to start wearing a bra a few years ago ...
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see a new young man in this section. If you read the threads you'll notice that a lot of men had breasts from puberty but started wearing a bra late in life in their 50s or 60s. It must become normality that boys and men with breasts can wear a bra without prejudice or even ridicule.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome. I have a side boob problem too and I have found that bras with side support, higher wings and boning help quite a bit and I don't have to sister size. Much more comfortable and gives me better support and shaping as well as containment. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

I have a question... Have you ever been professionally fitted for a? You may actually be a 38D. It isn't the number and letter on the bra that's important, it's all about the fit!

My first fitting was almost 35 years ago when I was 16. As the cups became too small, I just bought the next size larger. I was a 34D when I graduated from high school. What I failed to do over the following years was realize that my breasts not only grew larger, they changed shape, just like any woman's breasts do. I'm certainly not as perky as I used to be.

I know that as a woman, I have ccertain privileges when it comes to bra shopping. However, when I was still pretending to be a man, I was never denied assistance or a fitting while bra shopping. Most associates/fitters understand that breast support, shape and comfort are as important for both male and female bra shoppers. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

I know that as a woman, I have ccertain privileges when it comes to bra shopping. However, when I was still pretending to be a man, I was never denied assistance or a fitting while bra shopping. Most associates/fitters understand that breast support, shape and comfort are as important for both male and female bra shoppers.

♥️Sophie♥️
Sophia is right. Just last week I was fitted in a nationally recognized department store. I discreetly asked a sales representative in the lingerie department if they fitted men and she said yes. I was led off to the side in a private area away from other customers and was fitted for several bras. No one was the wiser.

The only way to be sure is to be professionally fitted for the correct support for your body. It makes a big difference. 

MyLife

I have a question... Have you ever been professionally fitted for a? You may actually be a 38D. It isn't the number and letter on the bra that's important, it's all about the fit!

My first fitting was almost 35 years ago when I was 16. As the cups became too small, I just bought the next size larger. I was a 34D when I graduated from high school. What I failed to do over the following years was realize that my breasts not only grew larger, they changed shape, just like any woman's breasts do. I'm certainly not as perky as I used to be.

♥️Sophie♥️
Sophie, yes I have been professionally fitted. Several times at Soma. As I stated, im just too rough on my clothing and it isn't worth me spending so much on an expensive bra for it to not last. Sure the quality in inferior, but the price isn't worth it in my mind. 
And i was referring to the tape measure compared to what I actually wear which is all over the place depending on brands anyway

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024