Author Topic: FAO Irishlad  (Read 5131 times)

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
Thanks Jim, to be honest it's about time I got rid of this affliction I have. Irish, the consent forms will be emailed to you, then you must print 3 copies of them and take with you. Probably see you there mate!!!!!!!!!!!

irish lad

ye just got them today!! i can defeintly see where your coming from! i am now going to be very nervous i mean death...it makes you think about it! but everyone has to go through these risks but it doesnt exactly help you.. i tought you were flying back the 6th?? my op is around 12.00 pm lunchtime i think! do you think its a bit odd asking for your passport number?? ???  i actually genuinely hope i see you their to get a look up close lol :D

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
Flying back on the 6th.......might see you in the morning before I leave. Not sure about the passport number - but I guess it is  a form that everyone fills in. It does make you think, maybe its the way the spanish word it so bluntly!!!!!!!! 30,000 had the op in the US last year, and if you think how many people have surgeries every day theres prob not anything to worry about. Cant wait now, 20 years of suffering hopefully about to be put to bed and I can start being myself and not covering up all the time. Might even be able to take my suit jacket of at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it all goes well, will try and get some pics up, if not before I go then def when I return.

Cheers for everyone who writes on this board as without it I would not be doing this right now.

irish lad

ok no hassle good luck!

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
They ask for the Passport numbers on the forms in the hospital in Barcelona, for the blood tests and everything. I think it is just another detail to identify you, because the number itself is worthless apart from being a form of ID.
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

irish lad

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024