Author Topic: signs of gyno leaving  (Read 3057 times)

Offline iamme

• Posting Member
so i've started taking some zinc. i think i'm gonna take more. the glands seem to be harder some days and softer others, a little smaller and a little more sensitive. my nips seem to go up and down in size (just a little bit). it's been like this for a few days, maybe close to a week. could these be signs that it's leaving?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 12:48:20 PM by iamme »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
maybe not leaving, but possibly getting smaller. that my opinion anyway
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline iamme

• Posting Member
assuming that it is leaving, how long does it take to go down. i don't really have breast development, but i have puffy nips.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
try not to get your hopes up. there isn't a magical pill that makes gyne go away.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
That's right blarney, there is no magical pill. But, this guy could have pubertal gynecomastia that goes away on it's own, regardless.

iamme, a good way to measure your progress would be to take a digital picture once a month of your chest to compare. Don't obsess about it and look in the mirror everyday. Just take a picture once a month.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
With regard to self resolution, it would help to know your age.

If you are still in puberty, the chance of resolution is good; though it could take a couple of years.  Conversly,  the chance of self resolution diminishes as you get older.
Grandpa Dan

Offline csham

• Posting Member
Hey im 15, still growing and develpoed gyno about a year ago. Is it probable that it will go away or should i just get surgery which my brother ended up doing because he had the same condition. Do most puberty cases go away?

Thanks guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024